**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor Regeneration per SP

Hi! I just noticed this "bug" perhaps since last month that namor regeneration for every sp use is only gaining 2% which was in contrast to the 6% in his description. Here attached a vid of the said bug.
PS. I do not have salve or the mastery that increases regen by X% (but still it should be in 6% constant)

PSS. Video not supported but heres a link i posted on my yt. https://youtu.be/Jn-yRYxVcaM
Health went from 65% to 67%
Thank you!

Comments

• Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111

Hi! I just noticed this "bug" perhaps since last month that namor regeneration for every sp use is only gaining 2% which was in contrast to the 6% in his description. Here attached a vid of the said bug.
    PS. I do not have salve or the mastery that increases regen by X% (but still it should be in 6% constant)

PSS. Video not supported but heres a link i posted on my yt. https://youtu.be/Jn-yRYxVcaM
    Health went from 65% to 67%
    Thank you!

Read the description, clearly says 6% of missing health
  • Seems to be the same misunderstanding as with people asking about Heimdal synergy Regen.

6% of MISSING Health. And since you are only missing about 1/3 of your health at that moment (approximating that you look around 2/3rds healthy), you will only Regen 6% of only 1/3 of his full health. And thus, about 2%.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If he has 1% health left, it means 99% missing health
    If sp is used, it recovers 6% of 99%, meaning 5.94% of max health is recovered.

If used when your health is at 65%, that’s 35% missing health, meaning you will recover 6% of 35%, which is 2.1% of max health

Working as intended sir~~~
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123

Seems to be the same misunderstanding as with people asking about Heimdal synergy Regen.

6% of MISSING Health. And since you are only missing about 1/3 of your health at that moment (approximating that you look around 2/3rds healthy), you will only Regen 6% of only 1/3 of his full health. And thus, about 2%.

Ohhh finally got the math. Actually i did think of that too before that he was to regen 6% of his health loss. But thank you! I did the math and yeah it worked.