**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potions or revives on the maps.

Has anyone noticed there are no potions or revives on the new event quest maps. I have done only uncollected but I almost have fully explored it and I haven’t seen one potion or revive or am I just not seeing them.

Comments

• Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I understand it’s random but I have always seen them on the maps a few times at least and a another person on my alliance hasn’t seen any either.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    same here, completed uncollected. not seeing any health or revive.
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 173
    battleone said:

Goodness said:

I understand it’s random but I have always seen them on the maps a few times at least and a another person on my alliance hasn’t seen any either.

Well the answer is still random
    Idk what else to tell you
    You’re not guaranteed to see one
    I understand randomness, but I actually agree with OP here, something is off, I have run 30 paths (rng is only going to cover so much ground here) today and seen not 1 pot or revive on any path of EQ. I feel like this could possibly have been intentional to “pay” for halls of healing coming up, but nonetheless, I have a stats degree, this isn’t just a little bad luck... they aren’t there.
    You're on the right track, but it's not just this month. Uncollected is always leanest. Master sees a bit more. Heroic is usually a decent source.... Unless there is any other event that provides them. Generally, I think they've been throttling them back slowly and expecting that since they are a milestone in events, we shouldn't care.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    You have to buy them now I’m afraid
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I agree with the observations. We are not talking about revives here, for those who said this is random. We will still see ISOs on the maps and this are none at all this month.

If intended, this is the type of change that should be in the change log Kabam (and be prepared for an outlash). If unintended, fix it. I don’t fancy low level ISOs but at least we still had a chance for the spawn points to spawn revives.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I haven't seen a single revive in heroic, master, or UC EQ difficulties in at least 3 months. Probably longer.

I don't do the lower 2 difficulties, so I can't say for those.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    No health potions or iso for me in heroic.
  • Interesting. This is not something I pay special attention to, but I just checked all the maps for master and UC and I do not see nor do I specifically recall seeing any potions on the paths I've run already. I do see chests, but not potions. That doesn't seem to be a case of random fluctuation in potions.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Noticed the same. None in UC and just have 3.2 to explore
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Not a single potion so far from completing master and UC. I explored UC chapter 3 too. Last month, I got about 5 revives.
  • DNA3000 said:

Interesting. This is not something I pay special attention to, but I just checked all the maps for master and UC and I do not see nor do I specifically recall seeing any potions on the paths I've run already. I do see chests, but not potions. That doesn't seem to be a case of random fluctuation in potions.

Chests are always there, in the same spots, every time.

It’s the nodes that are designated as potential “drop points” for either Potions or ISO that seem to be in question. And since ISO would drop more commonly than Potions would, is ANYONE seeing any of the ISO nodes anywhere ?? (those would be the spots that would occasionally drop as potions instead, or could also on some runs not have either).

If nobody is seeing any ISO spots either, then maybe they forgot to (or deliberately, or a bug) designate any empty nodes as potential “drop points”.
  • DNA3000 said:

Interesting. This is not something I pay special attention to, but I just checked all the maps for master and UC and I do not see nor do I specifically recall seeing any potions on the paths I've run already. I do see chests, but not potions. That doesn't seem to be a case of random fluctuation in potions.

Chests are always there, in the same spots, every time.

It’s the nodes that are designated as potential “drop points” for either Potions or ISO that seem to be in question. And since ISO would drop more commonly than Potions would, is ANYONE seeing any of the ISO nodes anywhere ?? (those would be the spots that would occasionally drop as potions instead, or could also on some runs not have either).

If nobody is seeing any ISO spots either, then maybe they forgot to (or deliberately, or a bug) designate any empty nodes as potential “drop points”.
    To clarify my previous post, the only things I see on the maps are enemies and starred chests. I see nothing else occupying a path node on the maps of any kind. No potions, revives, ISO bricks, or energy refills.
  • Thx, yep. Just didn’t want others thinking that Chests are also random drops (or not) in different spots. Those seem fixed like the heroes are (except for hidden or ambush fights).
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Explored UC, I take extra steps to ensure the path I take has items but I didnt for the entire UC difficulty. Doing masters now and havent seen anything yet but that might change.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    This has definitely changed. Not a single potion seen yet. This deserves an official response @Kabam Miike. Has this been removed? If so, why so?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I dont remember the last time i say a revive in a quest other than story
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

This has definitely changed. Not a single potion seen yet. This deserves an official response @Kabam Miike. Has this been removed? If so, why so?

He literally posted 20 mins before you did that they will look into it in the morning
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Thanks Kabam mike can’t wait to see what the answer is. I’m glad it’s not just me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    100% Master and finished 1st run completion on UC, zero health/revive were found.