**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EQ Uncollected boss node Lifecycle

Hi,

I'm at the last boss, Silver Surfer, at uncollected EQ but I'm unaware of how to deal with the node Lifecycle. Can someone please aid a noob like me?

Xoxo

Comments

• Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Knock him down and it opens up a .5 second window to KO him. Each additional knock down adds an additional .5 seconds with a 3.5 second cap
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    It's really annoying. Basically knock down opponent a lot.
    Bonus tip - probably will need some power control champ to overcome surfers power gain or smbd who can tank sp3. 1shoted him in my first try with r4 ss
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You have to kill him while the lifecycle ability is on cooldown, which typically means knocking him down a lot during the fight and then right before you kill him.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Use rona and stun luck him need dups
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Thanks for the tips, managed to bleed him out with Nick Fury 👍
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I haven’t tried it yet. Is Archangel a good champ to bring? Seems like he would work. How about Omega Red?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

I haven’t tried it yet. Is Archangel a good champ to bring? Seems like he would work. How about Omega Red?

AA would work
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Oh wait? This is another Ronan friendly EQ? Sweet. I r3ed him back during the Symbioid fiasco.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Venom is actually a great counter because he has more unique buffs than Silver Surfer, so he gains a lot of power.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Oh wait? This is another Ronan friendly EQ? Sweet. I r3ed him back during the Symbioid fiasco.

Depends on whether after you trigger the life cycle protection will your Ronan be able to remove his 10% health before the life cycle cooldown expires.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Aryl said:

Depends on whether after you trigger the life cycle protection will your Ronan be able to remove his 10% health before the life cycle cooldown expires.
    He wil be stun luck if you play it right
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67

Yes. Archangel shut that BS Lifecycle node really good.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I used Quake. But the safest way to do it should just be to save to a Sp3 when he's at low health, parry, heavy, throw Sp3.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

lifecycle path on 3.1 is much harder than n00b surfer

Also great practice for knockdown, sp3 timing
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Going in there in a few. Sounds like Aegon should handle him with a heavy and sp3.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Yep, just gotta consistently knock down and the timer gets longer and longer. If you save for a L3 special attack after a parry/heavy knockdown and fire it. It'll be a KO. Ronan can cheese this fight but there are a good number of options.

Here is a video showcasing my 7 attempts:

https://youtu.be/pO3cz3pUUPE
  • grolsch420grolsch420 Posts: 30
    Just get him down to 10% approx and save your L3 special. Knock down opponnent with parry/heavy and fire the sp3 while the shield is down (short delay after opponnent falls down).

This will kill him easily with any champ.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Use archangel.