**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebration MCOC five years

user plz poll five years celebration but nothing great quest or gift received by kabam are you happy for that
I think it's worth celebration

Celebration MCOC five years 42 votes

Happy
59%
FuzzylumpsLosspikadqqedfyvrSavio444StingerbkSaransh245ReferenceRakeYoungDead1JollyHawkDonDudu2809EinfachSoHedronMasterChief1176BabyMiikeAshKetchumtio_espectroMawrCalleachOwl_0wlCaptainPoll 25 votes
Dispointment
40%
SnakeEyes69Stefanjonesjdrum663Ajay121NCB_ptZarakikAshMoskovTheKiryuAleorRyseRehan010_ShadownamezSlayerKingMacGyverKsp_2099Fabwiziawesomesauce 17 votes

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I just wasted 15 seconds of my life reading this.
    Read the ingame announcements!
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Happy
    "Give me free stuff! I deserve it because I do"
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    they will give it on 10 Dec
  • kjhoomkjhoom Posts: 6
    Know all those are happy 5 years celebration of kabam say something about kabam surprise gift I told you every time kabam and mcoc team always make money noting emotions with users
    It's wrost five years gift I already tell you
    But those are vote happy can they explain why they are happy
    So please vote dispointment and know kabam what we expect from kabam team
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Dispointment
    Mostly disappointed from RNG. Most people seem to have received a free amazing champ from the free shards. I'm on a serious bad luck streak now for several months.

I would have rather received an AG or maybe that 5* 'pick your champ from these options' crystal. Or hell even some t1a. Serious bottleneck for me in game.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Happy
    Maybe there will be a nice Christmas present like last year. I think that was the 5* AG. :)
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Happy
    I really liked the anniversary gifts, but I wish they told us what we we could get beofre hand (depending on progress), my brother was on chapter 4 quest 4 of act 3 when the handed the rewards out so he missed on 5k 5* shards (he had 4 k)