**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future Champion balance - Cable

As I see that you have recently buffed Meph’s Aura field to match OR death field.

Why dont you allow Cable to activate his degen whilst suicide masteries are on, just like OR death field activates.

Surely this is the same principle πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No, that’s hardest a buff and makes him 10x worse on awd, it worked that way in the past an they changed it so it has to be a bleed from the opponent
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Magneto needs the buff more
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's a terrible idea. The degen on a mini node will flat out kill you.

This is akin to the whole Ice Phoenix pre-nerf BS except there would be no way to mitigate the damage from the degen.

Place a r4/5 or r1/2 Cable on a mini and call it a day... yeah, no.
    Balm82 said:

Its a buff, cos they will degen whilst u bleed, and it will make him a better defender in AW

You must not play AW a lot.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buff to mephisto??? Where??
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can you point me to someone who has a regen that covers basically their entire health pool on the first few seconds of the fight? I’m fine with good defenders, but not ones whose mechanic is you take a bunch of damage and due, and in terms of offence all it’ll do is save you starting the fight with a heavy, i own a duped 6* cable and would love a buff, but this absolutely isn’t the way to do so
    Balm82 said:

I play AW all the time, regen mitigates degen, which my R4 Lvl 100 Cable does all the time

Regen does not mitigate Cable's degen on a buffed up node.