**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trial EQ - no random items on map?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I have run through 5 chapters of the Heroic EQ and there hasn't been a single potion or piece of is on any of the paths. I know it is random if and where they show up but it seems odd that on over 20 paths there was nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• ObiDonObiDon Posts: 27
    edited December 2019
    I was wondering the same thing. Doesn’t appear that there are items in any of the monthly difficulties. But I think there is a halls of healing like event coming this month... I hope.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    noticed this too. seems pretty shady kabam
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Same
  • Hennessy18Hennessy18 Posts: 2
    Everyone in my alliance has noticed this too.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Can a mod have someone look into this please?
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    Most likely because halls is this month.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Zero items in UC and master, havent done heroic yet
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Halls of healing should be for extra items. We shouldn't have to do 2 times the content to get the same rewards we usually get. Taking them away from the monthly EQ is pretty crappy even if they have a side quest later.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Same for me no items at all at EQ. The guy which like to press dislike on every post, would be good if u can post at least screenshot with item found this eq
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I haven't even seen iso so there doesn't seem to be any item spawn locations in EQ at all. You can't blame RNG on this.