**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* shards for weekly summoners advancement

bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
happy thanks giving!!!!!!! That being said isnt it about time we started getting 6* shards in th weekly summoner advancement at least for the top 10% if not for everyone. Finishing in top ten sa regularly and getting a bunch of useless 4* shards doesnt make much sense. The 4* shards are absolutely useless as no 4* are allowed in act 6 and cannot be a viable option in top 20 aq/aw either for any reason unless you want a garuntee the other team a win or run out of items. Let me know what you guys think. And to the person who will disagree just for the sake of it. Please know you cannot get in a top alliance or even a top 100 ally using 4* for anything so do us all a favor and save your words

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    There r some events like variant 4 that has certain * champs allowed. Maybe they will have a 4* chapter to use champs in. Lol
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Yes excellent idea maybe they could have excellent rewards and make people use lesser * champions they wont do that. By they i mean kabam. The game imo isnt in very good shape rn. It lags, drops commands etc.... i have the lastest iphone and fastest wifi available and no other games i play have these issues. Sucks this was my fav game but they jus cant keep it up to par for more than a couple months before theres something that affects 1/3 of the champions and the actual gameplay
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Even if you don't need the champs, 4* crystals are a source of iso and 5* shards
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    solopolo said:

Even if you don't need the champs, 4* crystals are a source of iso and 5* shards

I actually love opening phc and 3/4* champs, its a chain affect, the more max sig 2/3/4*s the more shards of the respective crystal above.

Most my 5* shards come from duping, and same with 6* shards

I always forget that im in the the top 001% of players and my needs for resources are different than most people playing the game. Good points both of you. I just assume everyone else has 50 6* champs and 120 5* champions. Anyways merry christmas
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    If u have the sigil u can always trade in the 4* shards for 5* shards in black iso market