**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    edited November 2019
    In-Game Name: hendemera
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi (no sim card)
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: After pressing start match but before the battle begins, the game crashes and the display returns to the home screen. No warning whatsoever. What's worse is when this happens in AW, I lose half my energy. Using health potions for a game glitch is not fair. Please fix promptly. Thank you.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    IPhone 7 iOS 13.2.2 latest update, have had lag and dropped controls in all game modes since last game update, I’m always on wifi. have tried deleting and reinstalling app, updated iOS to try fix. I’m having opponents fire specials while I am mid combo, parry timing is unreliable but mostly after a combo I swipe back and just often am just left standing still, same with evading specials then trying to counter often the forward swipe doesn’t register, also I find often if I evade a beam special then run in to counter I seem to punch air and then get Countered,
  • In-Game Name: Spiderpig2500
    Device and Model: ipad 6th generation
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.2.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 25.01
    Game Mode: story quests.
    Description of the Issue: I was a Crossbones and i fought an iron patriot in act 5.2.4. IP was just hitting 20 percent and it started lagging. it was so bad that I failed to dex a SP2, and 2 full combos after that. I died from almost full health.
  • In-Game Name: Schankhaus
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 13.2
    Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 25
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests during fights and moving from node to node, Alliance Quest during fights
    Description of the Issue: Complete crash
  • in-game Id Demons_Slayer
    device & model : IPhone 8 plus
    Wifi or cell 4G LTE
    device operation system :13.2.3
    game version installed: 25.0.1
    game mode: new solo even before the figh begins the game close complete also game lagging
    and this sometimes in arena but the worse part when you are trying to a crystal all drop rate FAIL Bigtime.
    THANK FOR IGNORING US KABAM.

• JayjJayj Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: SnowmexicanJay
    Device and Model: i phone 7
    Device Operating System: ios 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both . Cellular - Videotron
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: Its everywhere.
    Description of the Issue: Game lags , statter and crash . Happened 3 times in last one hour . Twice in a quest and once when i was searching for a friend through ingame message section.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    In-Game Name: n0ux
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.2.2
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Description of the Issue: Game is lagging. Please stop ignoring your costumers, its happening for 3months now. Its not your game client that has performance issues but your servers and you can clearly see that by after landing K.O. hit and if animation still playing suddenly fps skyrocket to high. Sometimes game runs fine and next hour its start to drop frames, skip frames and in general run on low fps. Day before 19th of Nov maintenance game was running smooth and after maintenance game started to lag. It’s impossible to do Act6.3, Daily special quest, Dungeons due to combat lag.

PLEASE STOP IGNORING THIS ISSUE, ITS GETTING ANNOYING ALREADY. HOW CAN YOU JUST PUT A BLIND EYE ON THIS ISSUE AND PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING IS OK?! PLEASE KABAM FIX YOUR SERVERS, OR AT LEAST MAKE IT THAT FRAMERATE IS INDEPENDENT FROM SERVER. I DON’T KNOW IF ITS YOUR ANTICHEAT OR WHAT CAUSES THESE SEVERE COMBAT LAG ISSUES.
  • iPhone XS Max
    iOS 13.2.3
    Game, latest
    I can’t pass the opening titles
    Please help
  • CsaddletonCsaddleton Posts: 14
    edited November 2019
    When I try to start my game up it is stuck constantly loading on the loading screen (fantastic four picture) now I’ve tried my girlfriends iPhone 8 to log into my account and restart it and it went straight in with no problems. But my phone which is a iPhone 7 wont load up
  • iOS 13.1.3
    iPad
    In game name: Bilbothe57th

This happened in alliance quest

• BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    Hey kabam team I just fought Ronan 3 times I got a video of it In the new event side quest today is 11.26.2019
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited November 2019
    In-Game Name: il_JooO
    Device and Model: Iphone XS
    Device Operating System: IOS 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Iliad)
    Game Version Installed: version 25.0.1
    Game Mode: Menus, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: It's simply micro-lagging everywhere.. expect this to be more evident while navigating aq / aw map and at start of the fights, arena and aq / aw the most.

Didn't have ALL of these problems while running the same game on Iphone X...
    I started thinking about the Iphone XS specific processor, but you know what?
    Iphone XS processor should be far more powerful than the other and it also has more ram... so it's, for sure, an app specific problem.
    Not optimized at all even on more expensive devices.
  • Pablo___Pablo___ Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Pablo!!!
    Device and Model: iPhone 7+
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Everywhere that I've played recently; Menus, Event Quests, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Lagging constantly (both inside and outside of fights) with crashing occurring frequently (about once every 4-6 fights). For me, the problem started this Sunday, and has become worse today.
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Game name, baboss187
    iPad Air
    iOS 12.4.3
    Latest game update
    WiFi
    Parry is working when it wants. On any game mode it is clear as the blue sky I have perfectly timed parry yet nothing happens. I’ve had this now and again in the past but never as frequent until now, basically every fight.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Latest version of game and iOS.
    Game name : Ronny889

Now speed is quicker than normal and information are rushed to next information. Everything is quicker in Arena and it started an hour ago. Bet kabam is tweaking again or servers are acting up.

Latest version of game and iOS.
    Game name : Ronny889

Now speed is quicker than normal and information are rushed to next information. Everything is quicker in Arena and it started an hour ago. Bet kabam is tweaking again or servers are acting up.

Well at least game runs kinda good on framerate, not perfect still some lag is there but better than it was than before.
  • JadedEJadedE Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    In-Game Name: PeculiarJoe
    Device and Model: Iphone 7+
    Device Operating System: IOS 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: version 25.0.1
    Game Mode: Menus, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:

This seems to be on iPhone 7 and 7+ specifically. I have an iPhone 11 and I'm not experiencing half as much lag and battery heating up like on my iPhone 7+. I don't want to play this game constantly on my iPhone 11 as it's a work phone and not a personal phone, but it's getting to a point where I keep my iPhone 7+ in the fridge to cool down, longer than I'm spending time in the game.

It got so hot today, that I burnt a blister on my palm while holding the phone, after taking it out of the cover because it was just too much.

On another note, I play other games as well (MK and Street Fighter) on my iPhone 7+ and they also push the battery's heat up, but not as much as MCOC. I'm definitely leaning towards iOS 13+ contributing to this, however, MCOC is the worse off from all the other games that I play.
    In-Game Name: n0ux
    Description of the Issue: Lag is back again after running smooth for couple of days. Started to stutter in fights from morning and is just getting worse by the hour.
    Can u fix the lag already, its **** hilarious when couple of days before cyber Monday deals game magically starts to runs smooth as butter and after it ends day later game goes back to run like **** again. Are u **** doing this by intention? I could bought new device for Black Friday instead of mcoc deals, but thought u fixed your awful lag issues.
    This is most disgusting game company out there with your shady and sleazy behavior. Worse than EA with your bugs and performance issues.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    nOux said:

Can u fix the lag already, its **** hilarious when couple of days before cyber Monday deals game magically starts to runs smooth as butter and after it ends day later game goes back to run like **** again. Are u **** doing this by intention? I could bought new device for Black Friday instead of mcoc deals, but thought u fixed your awful lag issues.
    This is most disgusting game company out there with your shady and sleazy behavior. Worse than EA with your bugs and performance issues.

funny thing about this is that if you use Iphone X it works like a charm... but you can't tell the same for XS, XR, 11, 11pro, 11 pro max
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    In-Game Name: Dęłtå 2 Øméga
    Device and Model: iPad Pro 2019
    Description of the Issue: Lag is back again after running smooth for couple of days. Started to stutter in fights from First login in a morning constant connection errors inputs not working this is totally disgusting for a company that takes in millions of dollars
  • MFreiheitMFreiheit Posts: 15
    In-Game Name: MFreiheit
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Exactly the same issues as described by CurtisisGod1971

In-Game Name: Curtis is God
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: ISO 13.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: both.
    Game Version Installed:25.0.1
    Game modes: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Same as before the updates. Heavies are launched unprovoked, parry, dex, and block don’t work half the time. Champs dash forward unprovoked, opponents launch specials mid combos, holding heavy randomly causes a dash back, combos stop randomly causing you to just stop and get pummeled, and now arenas kick you out, Quests cause you to repeat fights but you lose health.
    This has become very costly for resources.

• Yay another awesome update full of new and inventive ways to keep us summoners on our toes.

Great work folks, keep it up.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    The lag and dropped commands accross all game modes is making this a less than fun experience. I mean significant lag in all game modes and dropped commands in all game modes, but especially before a quake evade, all the pools sp2 corvuses last hit of sp2, any champions heavy attack. Lag also never seen it this bad randomly across all game modes in all fights lasting 2-4 seconds.

I have witnessed this across 3 ios devices i phone 8+, iphone x, and i phone 11 pro max all with the most current ios version, my home connection and other and any network i use are well above what mcoc needs to run. 25 mbps connection with maybe no more than 2 people on it at a time not even using a total of 5 gbps. Further more ive witnessed far more interactive games such as fortnite and call of duty run seamless on these networks. I wish you guys would fix this and make it top priority as this was unquestionably my fav game a month ago when this all really got crazy with lag, dropped commands etc

The lag and dropped commands accross all game modes is making this a less than fun experience. I mean significant lag in all game modes and dropped commands in all game modes, but especially before a quake evade, all the pools sp2 corvuses last hit of sp2, any champions heavy attack. Lag also never seen it this bad randomly across all game modes in all fights lasting 2-4 seconds.

I have witnessed this across 3 ios devices i phone 8+, iphone x, and i phone 11 pro max all with the most current ios version, my home connection and other and any network i use are well above what mcoc needs to run. 25 mbps connection with maybe no more than 2 people on it at a time not even using a total of 5 gbps. Further more ive witnessed far more interactive games such as fortnite and call of duty run seamless on these networks. I wish you guys would fix this and make it top priority as this was unquestionably my fav game a month ago when this all really got crazy with lag, dropped commands etc

“ It's unfortunate, but in order to keep pressing forward there will be older devices that more or less get left in the dust. This is happening across many evolving mobile apps. The more devices, the more apps follow suit.”
    Thats what Moderator said in other forum post regarding lag. Looks like your iPhone 11 is to old. U need to get “iPhone 15 pro super maximus” to run this game without lag.
    But all jokes aside this is the problem i having since September and sometimes game runs good sometimes its lagging like crazy. Just a second u think it runs ok, start a fight in AW and get massively bend over because of lag.

• I have the IPHONE 7 after the update 13.2.3 has corrupted the hardware and it does not load it keeps buffering just switch over to Transformers forge to fight and that is also lagging on iphone 7