**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Showcase your funniest crystal openings of mcoc here!!!!!!

Let the community have a good laugh

Comments

• MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Pulled this guy the other day and had a bit of a laugh. Would be one heck of a pull if he hasn’t been nerfed into the ground

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    my last two 5* crystals were red magneto D:
    at least got 6* shards for first time duped
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I let my friend open on of my five star dungeon crystals and I told that the only champ in there I don't want is Korg since I had just pulled him the day or two before from those arena FGMC we got a while back and had no interest in duping him. Lo and behold, he taps it and up pops freaking Korg. He had a good laugh at least
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I had my wife open 2 6* crystals..... sentry and Thor Jane Foster ..... she can no longer open crystals
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53
    Pulled Ebony and drax
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    After I spent about 5k units and ended up getting Doom I told myself I would stop spending so much on crystals. I told myself I’ll just get the pre release bundles for a new champ and if I get them great, if not, I’ll just wait until they hit the featured/basic pool.

The Reed pre release crystals came out so I grabbed one and my first crystal gave me 5* Reed. I saw the Surfer pre release yesterday and I was thinking to myself there’s no way I get lucky again. Sure enough on my first crystal I got 5* Surfer. It seems like a brag post but when I saw Surfer I was laughing a bit at how crazy that luck was.

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The other day i bought a claire voyant gmc. Was expecting the usual 3* but ended up getting a 5* elektra from it. Pretty happy with her
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I've had horrible luck opening crystals lately. I let my 2 year old boy open 2 5* and the login crystal last week and he got me my first dupe on caiw, stealth spider and a 5* havok! Absolutely crazy. He gets to open them all from now on.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I was opening a close friends 5 star crystal and I duped juggernaut. I ran away. Then he popped a grandmaster crystal and duped his 5 star wasp. He yelled at me to come back but I already ran away
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    My funniest is from my first five star crystal was at work and a buddy who also play says as i hit the spin button hope you get magic(just before the buff and he don’t read forums) which is what I got

So I I chuckled at it when it turned out good
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Pulled 5* IP back to back to back. 3 consecutive times!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    A year ago I pulled 5* IMIW and a tech AG. I waited few months before I applied such AG on IMIW, yet the next 5* pull after I applied the AG is.....IMIW.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I pulled Kamala Khan 5* twice in a row - was not happy about it and my phone nearly made very good friends with the wall
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    when i opened first ever GMCs id just come back from retirement and opened a batch of 5 using units. I had no idea regarding how **** the crystals were at the time so i popped open 5 and somehow ended up with a 5* quake.
    I then had the mindset that these crystals were amazing and i continued to spend units on them and i have not got a 5* since (i opened the GMCs around 7 months ago). Now i am cavalier so i have no need to spend on the crystals anymore but wow, I've wasted tons of grinded units on GMCs :neutral: