**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-hulk indestructible on master difficulty???

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Ok, I feel like a dumb***. I've had to quit twice now when I get to her. She gas the indestructible ×2 node.
Tried Majik the 2nd time to nullify and didn't work.
How-who do I need to use to defeat her?

Comments

• MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    Drake2078 said:

Ok, I feel like a dumb***. I've had to quit twice now when I get to her. She gas the indestructible ×2 node.
    Tried Majik the 2nd time to nullify and didn't work.
    How-who do I need to use to defeat her?

heavy attack
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thank you
  • damakqdamakq Posts: 10
    heavy attck n the rest will be easy bro..
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Is she stun immune in Master or UC?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Aegis is in Heroic as well.

She has limber in master. Haven't done uc yet
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Haha
    edited December 2019
    Actually I'm wrong, Aegis is not in Heroic. I've edited my post.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Drake2078 said:

Like I said, I feel....rightfully so like a dumb***. I didn't feel as though I was complaining. But I deserve those comments.

Don't feel bad. Mistakes are how you learn. Now you know to read nodes before jumping into any noded fight.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Aegis is in Heroic as well.

She has limber in master. Haven't done uc yet
    UC has limber but no stun immune
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

in OP's defense, if you dont play in Tier5 AW, you wouldnt normally see that node in the EQ.

now that i've got that out of the way, reading is fundamental, lol.

Thats not true. Aegis is down in tier 10/11
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I read the nodes but didn't fully understand them and thought that the 5% reduction was like 0.95^x where x is your combo, so after 20 hits you'd still be 36% of your attack and not...0%.

But anyway, the real trick to this fight is just using champs that have a lot of hits on their heavy. She's bleed immune, but Blade and Gwenpool both have multi-hit heavies that will take out all the indestructible charges in one go. Hyperion is also very good because his heavy has a lot of hits and a big range so you don't even need to parry to get it off, and you can just build up furies from the heavies until you get to SP3. My first time trying the fight my whole team got wiped and then I came back with Hyperion and got her in one shot.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I used my wasp. Limber doesn't reduce the passive stun, and you can combo into a heavy to easily remove the Aegis. 2 heavy attacks and the shield is gone.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Use Capt.America IW. Each heavy atk can remove 2 industructables. Just need 2 heavies.
  • FineDog said:

I read the nodes but didn't fully understand them and thought that the 5% reduction was like 0.95^x where x is your combo, so after 20 hits you'd still be 36% of your attack and not...0%.

Nothing really stacks that way in the game any more. Armor break used to stack multiplicatively like that, but not since 12.0. But today when two or more identical effects stack in MCOC, as far as I'm aware they always stack additively.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I used Masacre against her. Class advantage and his heavy is multiple. You remove all charge in 1 shot.
    Hype is good too.
    edited December 2019
    I have done it so far with a 4/40 corvus, 5/50 archangel, 4/55 ghost, 4/55 Gulk. Might try the 3r2 wasp for a laugh.

Just nail the opening parry and throw the heavy, multi hit heavies are great.