**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please, rename the UC difficulty

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
I don't think the name "Uncollected" fits anymore. With Act 6 nodes in the last 3 months, it simply doesn't reflect the nodes and challenges you encounter. I am not complaining about difficulty, just about the name. However, I don't have any idea how to name it. We have Heroic and Master, so something like "Veteran" might be the way. Comment your ideas below if you have any.

What do you say Kabam, is this ever gonna happen ?

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I see a lot of people bringing up the act 6 nodes that appeared in UC over the past few months, and complaining about the increasing difficulty (I`m not reffering to the OP)
    Still, there's one thing that nobody brings up. When UC first appeared, we had 4/55 champs to deal with it.
    Yes, new nodes have appeared and maybe the difficulty has increased a bit, but in the meantime people got 6* champs and also 5/65 champs, which make the progress A LOT easier..

Yes, the difficulty might have increased. Yes, the rewards are the same, but the "weapons" we have for dealing with the event are much, much more powerful.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    What kind of post is this to start with, :/
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Again, the difficulty has not changed. My point is, that being Uncollected is not a thing now and while newer nodes are being used in the quest, it could use a new name, as the old one is 2 years old.

Kerneas said:

Again, the difficulty has not changed. My point is, that being Uncollected is not a thing now and while newer nodes are being used in the quest, it could use a new name, as the old one is 2 years old.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Uc eq is still the exact same thing it has always been: an eq difficulty you unlock by completing 5.2.

It still serves the exact same purpose and still works for the exact same group of people: all those who are done with 5.2 completion.

The group merely got bigger since the ceiling got higher, but that didn't change either the purpose nor the intention.

Uc eq was always meant to be something that comes after 5.2, so why would the inclusion of act 6 nodes warrant a name change?

At least come forth and say it: it's because of the difficulty.
    The difficulty has changed only a little bit. I think the problem is that you see UC EQ as a thing that (in therms of difficulty) comes fight after completing 5.2, meaning it is the next level before 5.3.

I on the other hand thought, that it is comparable to 5.2 difficulty. I gotta admit tho, that the quest has always been harder than 5.2, so you're right

if you think uncollected is Act 6 level you clearly haven’t played Act 6.

Never said UC EQ is Act 6. The nodes are used, but only on bosses which I find interesting. If it were on every node, it'd still be far from being Act 6 (which I haven't played fyi).
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Im pretty sure they are coming out with a Cavailer EQ. I thought I saw it in a video (Q+A with Kabam)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Why not just make a new difficulty where you have empty paths and get free rewards?
    That would make it fair for everyone.
    Maybe then people will stop complaining that they actually have to "work" for those rewards.

Because then people would complain its not a challenge. Go figure right.
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    This event is not so bad, sure silver surfer can be a bit of pain, but if u are having trouble fighting a stun immune aegon, the how did u even become uncollected, aegon is like easiest champ to intercept
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

I laugh every time I see guys saying that UC EQ hasn't gotten harder.

It's literally demonstrably harder in every way since the first UC EQ that had ONLY 1 PATH of "hard" nodes compared to now having only 1 EASY path.

Sure it may not be hard for YOU, but to state that it hasn't gotten harder is disingenuous at least.

Now, rosters have improved over that time so guys that have been playing UC EQ since it's inception may find it easier or harder depending on the month, BUT that's not what matters. The UC EQ has gotten harder, and we still have the same bullcrap rewards.

Even newer players have far more access to 5*s in general, more access to rank materials, and stronger newer meta champs. A large amount of people that have been UC since the 1st UCEQ did so using old 4/40 and 5/50 5*s. Of course there has been an increase in difficulty over 2 years. The increase isn't nearly as significant as some of you are always moaning about though.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Lots of these new uncollected weren't around for the first ever UC EQ.
    Lest we forget the monster that was ice Phoenix when there was only 1 champion immune to cold snap. Where a 4/55 had to play perfect or was dead from chip damage.

Also for anyone asking for a Cavalier difficulty dont forget that when UCEQ came to be they reduced master rewards so you want UC to be easier and a new difficulty good be prepared for your UC rewards to be reduced prolly by at least 25%
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

My problem with it is that it’s not 6:1 nodes it’s 6:2 nodes it’s nodes from post cavalier
    I don’t get why they just don’t add another difficulty tbh

They will be. But like was said above, be careful what you ask for as the UC rewards will almost certainly get reduced
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Agentk said:

My problem with it is that it’s not 6:1 nodes it’s 6:2 nodes it’s nodes from post cavalier
    I don’t get why they just don’t add another difficulty tbh

They answered the question as to why they arent making a new difficulty at this time.
    It would require continuous extra work which would delay other things like variant and Abyss of legend.