**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I can't parry Consistently!!!!!

I've watched tons of Tutorials and practiced even more. How am I ever going to get any farther in this game if I can't parry Consistently?? I can't get uncollected because of this. Stuck on act 5.2.5.

Comments

• I had the same problem then changed my masteries to add more defense. This helped alot, after 3 years of playing I can finally parry. Idk if this is always or for everyone, but for me parry get activated once I dodge backwards... even If i dont move and the game pushed my player forward, parry is still on. I use to have to dodge back and parry, now it works on the next time i block.. after ive dodged back. Hope that helps!
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    I think I know what’s happening here, I think he’s talking about 5.2.4 instead of 5.2.5, where the enemy shrugs off debuffs instantly through the masochism node. Meaning that his parries only work in that cooldown period
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★

I think I know what’s happening here, I think he’s talking about 5.2.4 instead of 5.2.5, where the enemy shrugs off debuffs instantly through the masochism node. Meaning that his parries only work in that cooldown period

If this is the case then you just need to play accordingly to the node. Try to bait heavies for this quest, or intercept if you can. If you can comfortably outdamage the regen then you can debuff spam, and should be able to parry sometimes in the fight.

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    its not really of any use to parry the collector anyway, cuz he can just shrug it off.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Make sure you are using a phone that is up to par. I have a phone I use and one I can’t because the age and the interface doesn’t have a repeatable response.
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 148
    Thanks everyone
    Thanks everyone

GLOBAL NODE – BANE
    Whenever a champ is struck, they receive a curse that deals 2.5% of their opponent’s current health per second. Every 10 seconds, the curse passes to the other player.

This kills me. I can't even get past 1st guy, moonstruck .
    It's not practice when all 5 caracters die on 1st fight, moonlight. Thanks for the encouragement though. I'll have to save health and units for months to get through this. Sometimes I regret even starting this game.