**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam Black Friday Record year Mobile Game Spending (Congrats)

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
Just wanna say congratulation on this one Kabam. I personally acknowledge the offer was sooooo goood...

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    And not one single cent from me! But I also have bills to pay...Sigh the life of an adult with not a lot of disposable income.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I literally can't take them seriously anymore. $50 million in one day and the game is like this? What a joke

You mean $2.7m.. or did you watch the prof hoff video where he quoted the wrong number?
    He was referring to Black Friday. SMGDFH
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I literally can't take them seriously anymore. $50 million in one day and the game is like this? What a joke

That's how much was spent on mobile gaming on BF. MCOC did 2.7M of it
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Will they get a more stable better network now ?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Wow! 2.7 million in one day (or weekend)? Not bad Kabam. Now stop nerfing champs that (make the game unbalanced).
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    They should give us good reward for this achievement....Hope so..We don't know Kabam
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Lol, this is nothing to be proud of, $55 million spent on a mobile video game, 😂😂😂
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Imagine what would have been spent if the "deals" had actually been GOOD!
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    There are no congratulations in order, after they took in all that money and then release another update that leaves the game in shambles once again.

Take that $55M and invest in your R&D!

Or put some of the Content Creators on payroll and give them the task of testing new champions/abilities/interactions, so we can play a game without new champions breaking the old ones.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Some absolutely horrendous reading comprehension around here. No wonder some of you have some many problems with champ abilities and nodes
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    First, I love the deals, was great.
    I especially love how u ran black Friday and cyber monday deals together over period of several days. Thank u and please keep doing this in the future.

Second, how about some love and appreciation, maybe a free 5* or 6* crystal based on level of completion? 😋
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

$42.1m of mobile games earning came from AppStore. And android users crying why iPhone users get update/priority over android.

IOS accounts for 60% of all revenue, I dont think its enough to have this much discrepancy
This discussion has been closed.