**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow! OG Hulk is even worse than I remembered!

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
Trying out the Surfer’s synergy with Hulk. Sheesh. I forgot how bad he is. Low chance of weak furies that refresh instead of stacking with a max of 2. The more you stink at the game the slightly stronger he gets. Hyperion looks at those furies and laughs his butt off.

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh i hate hyperion more and more everyday ,looking at how underwhelming awesome characters like Hulk, thor rag,groot,and many more! and worse thing is he was even worse before he got that minor buff of "hulk smash" at 25% health.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

yeh i hate hyperion more and more everyday ,looking at how underwhelming awesome characters like Hulk, thor rag,groot,and many more! and worse thing is he was even worse before he got that minor buff of "hulk smash" at 25% health.

Hyperion might be one of the few champs they got close to perfect out of the box. Not OP, doesn’t need a buff. He’s got solid tools and can accommodate different play styles.