**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Corvus Glaive True Strike Error

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've noticed this error before but I figured I'd bring it up now since I've seen two different things within the past few minutes. In war, I used my 6* Corvus against a modok, after he did his auto block, I used my heave and knocked him down and gained a cruelty buff and a true strike like I should have. After that, I went questing and used my 5* Corvus against a black widow. She evaded an attack, I used my heavy to knock her down and I gained a cruelty buff but I did not have true strike, I still had true damage. In my next fight, against a modok, I still had true damage and not true strike but I still had 4 cruelty buffs (because I finished all the missions). When Modok auto blocked, I knocked him down with my heavy and still did not have true strike. In my next fight, Corvus still didn't have true strike but still had the last cruelty buff. I've noticed the true strike missing in the fight where it should have been gained but It always showed up in the next fight. Anybody else notice this?

Comments

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Yup. I always have one paired with my Corvus
    Goodness said:

Did you have próxima?

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    What were the nodes?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Goken2345 said:

Goodness said:

Did you have próxima?

Meabye you’re forget he.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

I noticed this as well, but knowing Kabam they’ll dismiss it as improper description of the ability. It should carry over as a persistent ability with the proxima synergy by definition.

It does. Do you even CG bro?
    Ragnarok and parry

What were the nodes?

Catmanndo said:

I noticed this as well, but knowing Kabam they’ll dismiss it as improper description of the ability. It should carry over as a persistent ability with the proxima synergy by definition.

It does carry over but sometimes it’s inconsistent. I would once or twice every ten times

Goken2345 said:

Goodness said:

Did you have próxima?

you seem to know your corvus gameplay, so i assume you know the true damage/ strike only happens when glaive charges are active. if you got charges and this is happening, replicate it, screenshot it and enter a helpdesk ticket.
    I tried replicating it by going through that part of the quest again and it worked like it was supposed to. I’ll just try and remember the next time it happens.
  • Hey there, if you happen to have any video of this could you share it with us? Or if you see this again, could you let us know what nodes were active during those fights?

Hey there, if you happen to have any video of this could you share it with us? Or if you see this again, could you let us know what nodes were active during those fights?

I didn’t record it and already had finished the quest when I posted this. If it happens again (and I remember), I’ll record it and share it here
  • ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
    It happened to me too. I played with corvus (proxima and namor in team), had true strike mission (and it worked fine agains spidey and wasp on evade path in war), and then I faced meduza on node 43. She autoblocked every single time. Dont have video or screenshot but it is clearly bugged. Node 43 had +40% autoblock and evade, but true strike should ignore all that