**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Aegon quest Lifecycle lane

Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
I'm having a harder time than i would like to admit with the lifecycle - Mighty Charge lane. I know it's not champ specific, but i'm doing something wrong.

What is the easiest way to get these fights done?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Heavy into sp3
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    It’s a tough path with the mighty charge making it more difficult to parry. I found Hyp and Namor worked really well as they can chain specials.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    what makes it a pain is also that there is a slight delay from when they get knocked down to when the shield comes down. They get back up and go block a lot after they get up.

Thanks for the tips, i got thru it by keeping them against the wall and parrying. Then watched when the shield came down after the delay.

I haven't done 6.2 yet. Honestly, this should be in the upcoming Cavalier level quest, not a UC quest.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Save to a special 3, then after shield is knocked then use it

what makes it a pain is also that there is a slight delay from when they get knocked down to when the shield comes down. They get back up and go block a lot after they get up.

Thanks for the tips, i got thru it by keeping them against the wall and parrying. Then watched when the shield came down after the delay.

I haven't done 6.2 yet. Honestly, this should be in the upcoming Cavalier level quest, not a UC quest.

Another option is to use DoT like AA or Void so when you knock them down they die from the DoT.
    Someone I've used a lot is Magik since the limbo damage ticks after a special to KO them.

There is no upcoming Cavalier difficulty anytime soon. And if they do they will nerf rewards of UC difficulty just like they did with master when they introduced UC
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Patchie93 said:

Another option is to use DoT like AA or Void so when you knock them down they die from the DoT.
    Someone I've used a lot is Magik since the limbo damage ticks after a special to KO them.

There is no upcoming Cavalier difficulty anytime soon. And if they do they will nerf rewards of UC difficulty just like they did with master when they introduced UC
    Ther didn’t neft master
    Gamer said:

Patchie93 said:

Ther didn’t neft master
    Actually they did reduce master rewards and difficulty when UC level first came to be
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Warlock bypassed it, I think. I know I used him, but dont remember any trouble from it with him.
    Patchie93 said:

Gamer said:

Patchie93 said:

Ther didn’t neft master
    Actually they did reduce master rewards and difficulty when UC level first came to be
    Prov it becasse there didn’t ther don the buffs them

Patchie93 said:

Gamer said:

Patchie93 said:

Ther didn’t neft master
    @Patchie93 here is pictures from one mouch before uc got in the game and after no defrinds in rewards at all so no ther didn’t neft the rewards

• JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    edited December 2019

I'm having a harder time than i would like to admit with the lifecycle - Mighty Charge lane. I know it's not champ specific, but i'm doing something wrong.

What is the easiest way to get these fights done?

Try using wasp she helps a ton by chaining heavy and then sp3