**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FINALLY!!! 😰

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

*52-54 5 Star Crystals* Later I Fffiiinnnaaallllllyyy got a Good Tech 5 Star, and it's a Beyond God Tier Utility Beast!

THIS is what I've had to deal with for 3+ Years, that Iron Patriot was my FIRST 5 Star and I recently Duped him TWICE BACK TO BACK!

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Not to mention I've already got a 5 Star Magik for that awesome Synergy and 5 Star Colossus for the X-Men Armor Boost from both to make a Beast Trio, a 5 Star Tech Awakening Gem from the Appreciation Calendar, and 58 Tech Sig Stones (possibly more if I decide to use the Generics on him but I might not) to use on him since I sure as hell wasn't using them on IP.

5 Star Colossus for the X-Men Armor Boost from both to make a Beast Trio

...or not- What, Why?! Why is he not an X-Men, seriously this doesn't make Any sense any way I think about it..
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154 ★
    I checked the 4* and he is tagged as an X-Men...I was not aware that tags were configured differently based on the * level.
    Xdonre said:

I checked the 4* and he is tagged as an X-Men...I was not aware that tags were configured differently based on the * level.

I hope it's just a Bug then... I can't check because this is my only Version of him...
    Xdonre said:

Could you possibly send a snapshot when you have the time? I might make a separate post on this to see if it's a Bug or not, I did a quick search and nothing came up on the Topic so it may be recent.
    Damn just realized he got added to the Basic Pool not even a week ago! That was pretty close...
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    edited December 2019

This is the 3* version. He's not tagged as an X-men either.
    One of my Alliancemates said that he does count toward the X-Men Use Event though interestingly, so I'm going to test it with Colossus and see if he does or doesn't get the extra Armor Up.

One of my Alliancemates said that he does count toward the X-Men Use Event though interestingly, so I'm going to test it with Colossus and see if he does or doesn't get the extra Armor Up.

Damnit he didn't start with another Armor Up...