**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is sunspot r4 worthy?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I have a rank 3-4 mutant gem, and my only good 5* mutant is sunspot. I know he’s not “beyond god tier”, but he’s still very good. Thoughts?

Is sunspot r4 worthy? 79 votes

Yes.
94%
Vdh2008PantherusNZthetaman23Animejay70SeatinHaggis_ballsNifzallinashesLvernon15KennadoMonk1Osfan8CassyG0311RoOOtsWorknprogressBrokensimolazStagedear85Bruinsfan8510 75 votes
Save it for someone else.
3%
HSenpaiDjin[Deleted User] 3 votes
Absolutely not worth r4.
1%
Superfighter101 1 vote

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Appreciate the input.
  • Pkarli412Pkarli412 Posts: 10
    Yes.
    I have him at R2 right now because I’m out of T4 mutant cats. His play style is a little quirky because of how his flame charge mechanic works, but once you get the hang of using the SP1 and weaving in heavies to keep your flame charges up, he’s a monster
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    Definitely, worth r5 for someone not running suicides imo
    He is good. My only problem is that he sucks for incinerate immunity and things that mitigate parry (stun immunity, limber etc.) which seems to be getting more and more common.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    Pkarli412 said:

I have him at R2 right now because I’m out of T4 mutant cats. His play style is a little quirky because of how his flame charge mechanic works, but once you get the hang of using the SP1 and weaving in heavies to keep your flame charges up, he’s a monster

Honestly for shorter fights you really dont even have to worry about his heavies. You can just play him normal, get to 2 or 3 flare state, and let that sp2 rip. Most fights will be over at that point
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    I finished off the last about 50% of map 7 thanos yesterday with my R5 after only using a lv1 revive. Just rode out the whole fight with the 350hp and perfect parrys
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes.

I have a rank 3-4 mutant gem, and my only good 5* mutant is sunspot. I know he’s not “beyond god tier”, but he’s still very good. Thoughts?

This is the most ive ever seen any community on the internet come together lmao
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’ve pulled recently as well and I’m considering to R4 him..
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

Might count as a yes vote
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Yes.
    He’s rank 3 6* worthy
    Thx for the comments. I’ll definitely be doing it. I knew he was good and popular, but this has kinda taken me by surprise.

This is the most ive ever seen any community on the internet come together lmao
    Mcoc has one of the few communities I don’t hate.

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Yes.
    Lol - he is worth r5 twice.. beast of a champs that kills anything in seconds
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Yes.
    Easily worth it. My 6* is r2 and he cleared 90% of 6.1 explore for me. He’s a monster
  • BEYOND GOD SP2 IS JUST GOD

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    "not beyond god-tier"

Not too sure why this is going on still but okay. If it’s any consolation I did r4 him.

"not beyond god-tier"

Yeah this aged poorly, but tbh I still don’t think he’s beyond god tier level, no matter what content creators say.