**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon compared to Starlord - comments and advice

So, I’m a moderately skilled player. I just got 5 Star Aegon awakened.

After testing him out in Realm of Legends - I still found a Rank 3 5 Star Aegon hit significantly less hard than a Rank 5 4 Star Awakened Starlord.

The ramp up with Aegon takes forever and the damage output after 100 hits between Starlord and Aegon wasn’t even close.

Am I crazy to think he’s overrated? I could take him up to rank 4 right now but I’m thinking about waiting until I get a champion that I have no uneasy feelings about.

Aegon’s lack of regeneration, the high skill level required to play him, and his extreme ramp up requirements make me think he’s not the champion for me.

It’s similar to Quake... I have had her at rank 3 for a while but I don’t have the skill to take her to rank 4 as a 5 Star.

Constructive Comments are appreciated.

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    It's the fight after winter Soldier that counts
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The thing is you're comparing them to closely

Some key things between the 2

Aegon:
    Gains more and more utility with his combo
    Examples:
    Reliable tenacity around 100 hits
    True Accuracy around 150hits
    100% AAR around 500 hits
    Unstoppable/combo shield 750 hits
    Unblockable 999hits.
    As well carries his combo between fights

Starlord:
    Pure damage machine high combo = high damage
    0 utility
    Downfall is every fight he has to restart from scratch
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Also SL starts from scratch if hit mid fight. Aegon still can be effective after getting hit passed the initial fight. Once you hit 100 combo there’s no going back.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Did u tried aegon at 1000 combo? Try that first and come here to compare :) To maintain combo, take proxima.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Get used to him. I steamrolled 6.1 and act 5 explore with him. Currently sitting halfway through LoL and will wrap up 1st run tomorrow. He beats a lot of content.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon is way better, while he has less damage potential, he starts fights ramped up already, and has so much more utility, aegon is way better