**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I really don't understand the problem with UC EQ's

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Everyone's been complaining about the difficulty of the UC EQ's lately, especially last month's. But I just got Uncollected 2 weeks ago. I only have 1 R4 5* and I had no problem beating this and last month's event quests with just a couple revives. Now I don't think I'll be able to get exploration on them for a while, but this is nowhere near as diificult as people are making it sound and I honestly was expecting more. Lifecycle for instance was an easy node to get around with AAR, DoT's, or just throwing heavies and specials at the right time, yet a lot of people are complaining about it. I don't know, it might just be me, but at my current level, I'm fine with only being able to get completion rather than exploration. Let me know your thoughts and if you have an opinion on why you think it's too hard, I'd be happy to hear it.

Comments

• I feel the same. I've been uncollected for several months now and have grown and been able.to do UC more and more work my roster. I have been able to 100% and this months is a cake walk. Some people are annoyed that there is act 6 nodes in UC. It doesn't bother me and seems like a good way to prep to act 6 but then you got the people who every EQ will mention how they want a cavalier difficulty.
  • PushPush Posts: 45
    Chumpyjoe said:

I only became uncollected in spring but have been able to 100% all the uncollected events since then. However, this aegon boss is insane. They could remove at least one of the buffs and he'd still be insane. If I want cavalier difficulty nodes I'll go for cavalier.

The Aegon right was actually my favorite of the UC. Didn't check it like Silver Surfer. It was on the long side, certainly, but unstunnabke for a guy with evadable specials, is nice. Requires solid play but not perfect intercepts and interactive DMG.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I beat this uncollected aegon using 5* r3 bishop.
    It just revives, but so what? We got jukes and power shield that just hypes your sp damage, so any multi hit sp can consume that lazarus charges quickly
  • If youre not exploring the monthly eq u cant really speak on ppl complaining about the difficulty, for veteran players its a cakewalk thats why we are asking for a cavilier level eq, the ppl complaining are likely the ones having trouble fully exploring it with a limited roster and having to use revives for an initial clear then theyll def have to use a bunch to explore, which gets expensive hence the complaining.

The people complaining are probably just not ready for it, I'm not cavalier yet and the las few uncollected EQs have felt pretty straightforward
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I have yet to be uncollected, at 5.2.5 right now. Almost 6 months I believe. Just did my first 4* r5. Out of 5 5*, only 2(2/35) r God tier. Rest are garbage, except maybe psylock?
    My question is, after getting UC, how difficult is UC EQ?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Monto it’s not that bad at all, I 100% every one after I got uncollected early spring this year, mainly using 4/40, 5/50 champs. My roster is small but effective and covers all the countering bases. It was hard at the start to 100% 3.2 but I just kept running the paths again until I cracked it instead of reviving. Had a few problems with invade nodes initially but now those are easy. Defo worth pushing to 100% every month for the shards and t5b.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Afaik, people aren’t complaining about the difficulty, they’re complaining about the rewards. That’s because Uncollected has become a lot more difficult since it was first added, more so than any other difficulties, and is the only difficulty that hasn’t had the rewards increased at least a little.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I like the difficulty people on my level don’t have to use items and get to save them for act 6 while people who just became uncollected or have been for a couple of months UC is still difficult for them to 100%, some of them still can’t 100%
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I mean ya you havent explored it so you dont know why others think its hard. Completion has always been easy and I could do it even after the first week of being UC. Now I have multiple rank 5s and this month was the toughest month even though I didnt use any items but it did come down to my last champ specially on the mighty charge and lifecycle lane. I would recommend you take some of the tougher lanes and then form your opinion and preach.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited December 2019
    If the last boss is too much of a Pita I just do the run through. Last month I had trouble with Doom so just skipped it. I'd rather save the time and units for other content. So IMO don't go breaking the bank to explore if you still have content like Act5 to finish. Also I'm a little jaded as I've pulled nothing but 6* trash so not chasing those. The rankup materials are what you get from a week of AQ and I can get the 5* shards from arena. I'm not that great a player so I pretty much save arena units, get revives, boost up and bulldog my way through content, which sometimes in UC they set it up to pretty much prevent that.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    IMO the UC quest is joke easy.. not far off auto fight level, but happy to do it for the rewards. If they want to make harder for better rewards then also happy.

It is meant to be top level content each month, But has easy fights with 50k health and low attack. Even with a few r5 champs should breeze it
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    When you start exploring the quest you can revisit this post you made
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Everyone's been complaining about the difficulty of the UC EQ's lately, especially last month's. But I just got Uncollected 2 weeks ago. I only have 1 R4 5* and I had no problem beating this and last month's event quests with just a couple revives. Now I don't think I'll be able to get exploration on them for a while, but this is nowhere near as diificult as people are making it sound and I honestly was expecting more. Lifecycle for instance was an easy node to get around with AAR, DoT's, or just throwing heavies and specials at the right time, yet a lot of people are complaining about it. I don't know, it might just be me, but at my current level, I'm fine with only being able to get completion rather than exploration. Let me know your thoughts and if you have an opinion on why you think it's too hard, I'd be happy to hear it.

I've been uncollected since The Champion came out ..

yes, this months and last months are definitely the easiest since The Champion IMHO ..
    I'm a casual, F2P, so my progression is slow ... fact is, I'm not much stronger than I was when I became uncollected .. so it's not easier for me because I'm significantly stronger!! ;)

There were a few months there that were bad, but again, agreeing with you, this month and last, were a good difficulty, IMHO ... challenging enough for somebody like myself, but doable with minimal resources ..

It could possibly afford a *minor* boost, but knowing Kabam, they won't register the word "minor" ;) hehe and we'll be back to Darkhawk miniboss! ROFLMAO
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    This month was by far the hardest since nameless thanos. That’s a fact not personal opinion. Life cycle and similar nodes are clearly not uncollected nodes, not even elders bane nodes. These are probably act six nodes. Adding difficulty on a monthly quest that has the same rewards (and no units lol), for several months now, is just a bad thing to do from the devs end.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Nakuul said:

Agreed with Bahamut. If they're going to increase the difficulty as much as they have(regardless if the veterans can steamroll it or not), they either need to increase the rewards, or add a Cavalier difficulty.

yeah, we do really need a new "cavalier" difficulty with much better rewards for the end game players ... ;)
    it's overdue to be honest.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I had my days when I couldn’t even clear UC EQ for the first time... like for few months...
    and now here i am, with more roasters and skills, just slithering my way through and explore without potions
    Sometimes even with right 4*s and hobby-5*s

Gotta have patience guys
    With 5* and 6* more available then before, the new-uncollected players may not have as much patience as the end game players
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Greekhit said:

This month was by far the hardest since nameless thanos. That’s a fact not personal opinion. Life cycle and similar nodes are clearly not uncollected nodes, not even elders bane nodes. These are probably act six nodes. Adding difficulty on a monthly quest that has the same rewards (and no units lol), for several months now, is just a bad thing to do from the devs end.

I'm sorry, but if I beat UC eq for this month easily without even being cavalier, that means this is far easier then nameless Thanos and other previous eq's.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Aegon (when the champion came out) and Nameless thanos were the toughest UC bosses ever. And i am going by data - very few percent of UC players were able to clear it. Aegon needed AA and Nameless needed skill and practise