**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I accidently used my 5 star science awakening gem, help!

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I've been saving this gem for almost 2 years for void or later for cap iw. I pulled human torch the other day and was ranking him when I messed up and used the gem. My other options were luke cage, she hulk, wasp (I have a r4 5* ghost) and red hulk (I have a r5 5* domino).

On the one hand, I'm glad I have finally used this gem and it isn't collecting dust anymore. But on the other hand maybe I'm going to pull cap iw or void soon. What do you all think, should I send a ticket to kabam?

Context: Cavalier and variant 2 100%, variant 3 first clear done, variant 1 around ch2. I have r5 blade, aegon, and domino. I don't think my r4s are relevant but let me know and I'll post them.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Contact support, don’t sig him up
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Do what these guys have said. Support has gotten me out of accidental purchases within a day or two on two occasions. Make it easy for them and it will be easy for you. Hope you get that gem back!
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Also don't use him in a fight.
  • EzonNexosEzonNexos Posts: 51
    Now at least you have a viable science. What i mean is that HT is awesome and is even better when duped. Learn to play with him then you'll like him
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Better luck next time. It wasn’t an accident , but buyers remorse and you are looking for some validation.

Well.... by the time you pull cap or void human torch would have gotten you through some situations by then.

Gems come and go. And the only way to secure a capiw or void is to Use a science gem on a different champ 😁. But kudos to you, your next lull will be human torch .
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’d be curious to see his science 5* roster and see if he pulled Void or CAPIW after he used the gem on Torch lol
  • I bet a shiny penny he pulls one of them in the next three pulls.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You can still try, it will just take longer
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    So even if he didnt use sigs on him but used in a fight it wouldnt be allowed?
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    So a person can accidentely use the gem

Then accidentally add sig stones to a champ.

Sounds like the OP is not accidentally bold face lying.

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

GagoH said:

So even if he didnt use sigs on him but used in a fight it wouldnt be allowed?

Possibly, because kabam could see it as trialling the sig ability and then realised its not worth it, opposed to oh s*** ive messed up help me i have no use for him, it was meant for ....

Best thing to do is leave them as were opposed to playing or sigging up, it'll make your justification alot harder
    Wrong tag!
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Woops, seems I need to clarify some things. I accidently awakened him yes but I didn't put sig stones in him accidently.

I accidently awakened him and was staring at my screen for a good 30 seconds thinking wtf why you stupid. Since I was mad at myself I put the 10 sigs in him curious to see the scaling. Even tho I couldve just went to auntmai... (sigh hindsight is 20/20) and went to test him in a path in uc.

It is only halfway through the path I started to remember something from over a year ago where kabam reversed it. If I had only thought about it instantly after the awakening. But yeah that's how it went, no buyers remorse just a consequence of really stupid actions.

I’d be curious to see his science 5* roster and see if he pulled Void or CAPIW after he used the gem on Torch lol

My science roster: LC, red hulk, wasp, spider gwen, hulk ragnarok, she hulk, hulk, modok, sentry, cap (og) and spider man

I'm less than 100 shards away to my next 5 star so I'm gonna update you all soon. You're gonna have a field day if I pull cap iw or void lmao
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    2 years dawg, you was never gone pull either champ, sorry my guy!!

On the brighter note, I'll trade you my Void for your Human Torch... because he's actually a great heal blockers, and melts the opponent

2 years dawg, you was never gone pull either champ, sorry my guy!!

On the brighter note, I'll trade you my Void for your Human Torch... because he's actually a great heal blockers, and melts the opponent

I was dissapointed cause I thought my r5 blade already handled all mystic fights. But hmm that heal block might come in handy, I'd rather use HT than my 6star yondu that's collecting dust in my roster.
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    I once accidentally awakened my Venompool instead of Venom. Andof course I put all my available sig stones on him too. Realized my mistake when I took a look on signature ability and didn't look what Venom's should look like. Sent a ticket, and got response saying that it's possible to get gem back, IF stones weren't used. Totally my mistake, but still kinda s*cks 😆.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Last year I accidentally use my mutant awakening gem in Rogue. I didn't know at that time I would dup her a year later, so a accidently use the gem, I want too take it back :p
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

He never said he accidentally used the Sig stones. I would assume he accidentally used the awakening gem and then thought he may as well add some sigs as he's already accidentally used the gem. Not hard to work out lol
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Then the post should state “ My 2 year older daughter awakened and added sigs into my human torch, then quested with him”

Probably the same 2 year old that spent 3 odins on Black Friday.

He never said he accidentally used the Sig stones. I would assume he accidentally used the awakening gem and then thought he may as well add some sigs as he's already accidentally used the gem. Not hard to work out lol
    Thanks you!! That was exactly my mindset. The hostility and prejudice really surprised me.
    edited December 2019
    Texas_11 said:

Then the post should state “ My 2 year older daughter awakened and added sigs into my human torch, then quested with him”

Probably the same 2 year old that spent 3 odins on Black Friday.

What are you on about? I don't understand the first part of your post and for the second part, I haven't even spent an odin on black friday.
    I said I would update with my next 5 star crystal and I pulled Omega Red!
  • We cannot assist with account issues on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.