**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Terminal Velocity

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
As the title says, what are the best champions/strategies to deal with Terminal Velocity node (increases power gain by 50% each time the attacker lands a crit). I can deal with most other nodes this EQ, but I have no idea how to deal with that one except maybe Magik.

Comments

• FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 311 ★★
    Clearly Corvus solves this problem!

Seriously, though, Crossbones would probably work, since he can’t crit? Otherwise you’d want power control or someone like Gwenpool who could eat the SP3s.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Magik, or any power lock/burn champ should work pretty well
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Any champs with high dot debuff can also work well
    Hell, I used OML lol
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Quake
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Magik or quake, honestly any power control champ
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Clearly Corvus solves this problem!

Seriously, though, Crossbones would probably work, since he can’t crit? Otherwise you’d want power control or someone like Gwenpool who could eat the SP3s.

I love anything that brings CXbones back into the equation!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Void
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited December 2019
    Sym supreme. Get to an sp3 and game over.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Corvus has an inbuilt power drain in sp2 when you help the AI reach it’s sp3. So when the AI reached its sp3 and that’s when you inflict your sp2 to deal critical damage as well power drain 20% of it.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Thanks for the help. I ended up using Dr Voodoo and his sp2 to keep them perpetually at 2 bars of power
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Power lock or champs who don’t crit, or quake
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I used Clairevoyant with MD 2/5 to continue power drain while getting power gain from Curse Of Plague mode sp2. That way I could continue knocking them down until the LifeCycle node had its maximum 3,50 seconds. I then worked to get an sp3 to deactivate the Lifecycle node with an heavy and then an sp3.