**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa still broken

PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
I know I already started a thread in bugs section. But it seems that the issue is dusted and Kabam seems to have washed its hands off the champion as I see no fixes for her in the new update. I am facing 3 issues that i did not face with using Medusa earlier, and a new problem created by Kabam's way of fixing her(or at least trying to).
1) Ultron still evades after being armor shattered
2) Attacks against dark hawk miss if he is in stealth mode after being armor shattered.
3) Red skull gains armor buff even after being armor shattered
Both should not be possible. I faced this issue in arena by the way
The new issue is that Medusa inflicts an armor break if you armor shatter an opponent.I am assuming this is to fix the issue with km where he gains reverberation after being armor shattered. Problem here is it gives him 2 debuffs and increases the healing from willpower.
Please look into this issue.

Comments

• PollPoll Posts: 7
    Also the armor shatter and the armor break from the sp3 have a different duration,the armor break only lasts about 25 seconds
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    I've also experienced Medusa missing in stealth, taking shock damage when blocked in armor mode vs Darkhawk. This after the latest "fix" to her armor shatter/shutting down robots/Guilly99 not working & permanent bleeds (which benefits us & definitely got fixed) hmm