**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many T5BC do you buy from the glory store?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
I usually buy 3 out of 5 but I have 8k glory so wanna know if people think its worth buying all 5 everytime.

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I do 2-3 because I like to keep my Glory level consistent. It'd bottom out pretty quick if I bought more. So I buy around what I earn a week. If I earned more I'd def buy more.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    All of it
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    All
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    And I still have over 10k glory
  • YuhoeYuhoe Posts: 25
    I buy enough to keep my glory close to or exceeding 15,000. I buy 3 T5B and 3 A2. I don’t claim my glory until the next EQ where the store resets where I will buy the stuff and then claim the glory. This cycle repeats which means I maintain more than 15,000 so that when the next price reduction comes along, I can take full advantage of it.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    I buy only t5b and all of it. 11000 t5b every 8 day means alot
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    i buy 2/5 t5b
    and 5/10 t2a per week
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Usually just 1/5.
    Then 5/10 on t2a
    Then maybe 1-2 t1a because I can't seem to get anymore outside of 3-day alliance events and arenas
    Then fill the rest with daily l4 potions
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    2 to 3 in session 5 out of session
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    I buy them until i have 10k glory, so with aq rewards i come back to 15k
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    What should mid tier players use it on?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All 5
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I buy as much as I can then use what's left for t2a.
    I only do map 5 so we don't get a huge amount of glory.
    No need to buy alliance pots though as I don't do war and never use items in AQ
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I usually buy 3 out of 5 but I have 8k glory so wanna know if people think its worth buying all 5 everytime.

It depends how much income per week you have. Do you also go for T4B? Or T2A?
    I go for 3/5 at the moment since soon I have to buy heals again (tier 3 AW) but if you dont need that good for more. Like to keep 2 or 1 k for big problems
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I buy 5/5 t5b and at least 5/10 t2a each reset, I usually don’t have a problem with t1a and I don’t need to use any items in AQ
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Since the price reduction, 2 or 3 every week. That's all I'm spending my glory on even though I only have 1 R4 5* atm. Saving for the future!
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    All 5.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    8 t2a and 2 t5b keeps my glory neutral
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Since the price reduction, 2 or 3 every week. That's all I'm spending my glory on even though I only have 1 R4 5* atm. Saving for the future!

Might be better to get some t2a in as well then, I have only one r4 as well
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Etjama said:

Might be better to get some t2a in as well then, I have only one r4 as well
    I get too much T2A right now and get it in overflow. No good 5 stars to use it on atm.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't have the gold to do the rank-up, so unless I need one, I don't buy anything. Rather spend it on alliance pots.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

None, because keeping a full supply of lv4 alliance pots for war is more important.

Having Champs to put in that war is more important
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I keep a 3000 glory cushion. So I’ll buy as many t5bc along with one or 2 purchase of t2a as I can while keeping the 3000 glory cushion true
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Timone147 said:

I keep a 3000 glory cushion. So I’ll buy as many t5bc along with one or 2 purchase of t2a as I can while keeping the 3000 glory cushion true

Same. I keep 2-3k in reserve. I buy 3 t5b and 5 t2a. Rest depeds on immidiate use