**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon is broken in the new quest

Aegon is ridiculous in this new quest. It’s not even a money grab, he impossible for most of us to beat. He either refuses to use his special and sp3 me to death or kills me by taking block
Damage. You guys are just so disappointing

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Lol esay to bait sp just don’t blok that much. Els ther won’t trow them
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    It’s not easy but doable.. don’t block, just evade and wait for heavy or special 2.
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    Literally one-shot him on every single run of uncollected with a 5/50 team of 4*, not even a challanging fight 😂 enjoyable mechanics, but easy
  • Sure
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Its actually a very well designed fight, i could see how it would be a pain in the ass if you were on the newer side of playing like 8 months or less bc its alot of baiting specials and not getting hit but with the increased powergain every combo pushes him over a bar of power and hes pretty eager to throw his specials, also u have to have the timing down to retaliate his sp1 but its nice because any champ can do the fight so i think it was designed very well.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    It is indeed a very well designed fight, not too hard and not too easy. BUT I get where he's coming from. I've already 100%ed the aegon quest but there were around 5 fights total where he refused to throw his special. I consider myself a good baiter (I mix 3 things: don't block, dex till infinity and hit him on the block) and he still wouldn't throw them. I'm talking evading multiple combos in the corner quake style until you eventually get clipped.

I've now noticed this in 2 fight in the silver surfer quest too. He just refuses to throw his sp2 and after corner evading him I eventually get clipped. Anyone else experiencing this? It's not the worst thing but it is a little annoying to lose a champ or 2 to this every other run.