**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam. Don't waste the Time and money you put into current war map

You have already invested time and money into developing this war map. Why waste it? Just change it to a three star only map. First of all, I think it would be fun and totally skill-based since most of us have a ton of three stars that are essentially just wasted. As rewards you could give some three star and four-star shards, alliance revives and potions. This would fit right in with, as you say, four and five stars will become more available.

But mostly I think it would just be fun and pretty much everyone would be able to compete at an "Equal" level since it won't necessarily be about, "do I have the right champ for this fight", it would be, "do I have the skill"?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Everyone has all the 3*s though basically, so every war will be even more the same and repetitive as it is now.

However I like the idea and it would be something to do with our 3*s, I haven't touched mine in over a year or more.
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    That's the point. Nobody would feel like they're getting shafted because they don't have the "right" champ. Everybody would basically be on the same footing. I also really think it would be fun.

But, regardless of that, it would be something else to do that wouldn't take away from the from the "important" content, Another way to get three and four-star shards which would inevitably turn into five star shards. AND the three stars would actually serve a purpose other than duping for four-star shards.

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    This would be fun. Would be nice to switch up things.
  • Meh! Sold all my 1,2,3 Stars
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Some people have but overall, general consensus seems to be to keep them since you receive more shards for duping/maxing so not only do most experienced people have them, beginners/intermediate definitely haven't sold them.