**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Can I improve My Roster To Advance my Progress

johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

omg i cant believe this f***king game,.,.,..
Again and Again I only Getting Worst Champions Ever Made!!!!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nebula's solid. Rank up your 4 stars that can do things other champs can't. That'll make them useful for a long time.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Nebula is pretty good. My first 4 star was groot, first 5 star was Hawkeye, I used them for everything. Be patient do what you can, your roster will improve. You'll eventually get some game changing champs.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Hulkbuster will be buffed, but you should focus on great 4s, have 6-10 R5 before you start griping about your 5-stars
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bro, my first 3 5 stars were all ip, you don’t know the pain of true bad luck, nebula is good
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Concentrate on heroic EQ, you can rack up some solid 4* shards along with master, just worry about 4*s if you have no good 5*s, but I disagree with @Hendross, if you get a good 5* soon, take him as far as possible regardless of the rest of your rister
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Oh, I didnt mean ignore your 5s, you've had some bad luck, just dont dwell in them.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Some people get lucky, some aren't. You just need to make the best of a bad situation. You're only in the beginning of your 5* roster. There will be plenty of opportunities. So keep calm and carry on.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nebula is decent
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Hulkbuster will be buffed in 5 or so months, with lucky will be God Tier like OML or Colossus
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’ve pulled around 28 till I got something decent so cheer up. Later can be only better.