**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Can I improve My Roster To Advance my Progress

johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

omg i cant believe this f***king game,.,.,..
Again and Again I only Getting Worst Champions Ever Made!!!!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nebula's solid. Rank up your 4 stars that can do things other champs can't. That'll make them useful for a long time.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Nebula is pretty good. My first 4 star was groot, first 5 star was Hawkeye, I used them for everything. Be patient do what you can, your roster will improve. You'll eventually get some game changing champs.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Hulkbuster will be buffed, but you should focus on great 4s, have 6-10 R5 before you start griping about your 5-stars
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bro, my first 3 5 stars were all ip, you don’t know the pain of true bad luck, nebula is good
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Concentrate on heroic EQ, you can rack up some solid 4* shards along with master, just worry about 4*s if you have no good 5*s, but I disagree with @Hendross, if you get a good 5* soon, take him as far as possible regardless of the rest of your rister
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Oh, I didnt mean ignore your 5s, you've had some bad luck, just dont dwell in them.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Some people get lucky, some aren't. You just need to make the best of a bad situation. You're only in the beginning of your 5* roster. There will be plenty of opportunities. So keep calm and carry on.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nebula is decent
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Hulkbuster will be buffed in 5 or so months, with lucky will be God Tier like OML or Colossus
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’ve pulled around 28 till I got something decent so cheer up. Later can be only better.