**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4 ultron

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
i just made it to his chapter and i don’t know which characters would be good against him. any tips on who to use?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    You might have a pretty rough time with that roster. Basically, anyone with debuffs that aren't bleed or poison is a no go.

Namor, Gulk, Venom, Corvus and Champion or GP are your best bets.

Don't parry. Only punish and intercept. He evades like mad, so be prepared for that.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    SS and corvus, though not sure about ss's debufffs). Corvus wrecks him, just don't parry on a regen or power gain cycle of impart. Add proxima and get the evade charge and you will have true strike as well. I soloed him on my baby account with 4* 550 corvus and also with 4* 550 Proxima on different runs.

Gulk would be good as long as you pay attention to the Impart cycle and only throw heal blocks when it's not power gain. You should be fine, go for it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Wouldn’t KM work? Just get True Strike and just take him down slowly but surely?

Also if you have a 4* Medusa, Nebula, Loki, or Duped Void, all of those can solo him. Ease of soloing in that order^
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Do what seatin is doing. Slap everyone with doom
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I think Loki is easier than nebula, personally. I beat him with a 2* loki. I'd like to see Medusa match that.