**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did Kabam silently reduce the drop rate of units in Battle Chips?

From last 2 weeks am not getting units from battle chips. Is this anyone noticed??

Comments

• Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    No they haven't, I open several battle crystals daily and every single day I get units multiple times, you're just having a run of bad luck. Sucks, but it happens, need to expect it. Can't have good luck constantly, just the way it goes man. I tend to open the crystals in multiples of tens, pop them instead of spin, and I get units majority of the time.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Noticed this as well opened a bunch of crystals and barely got like 100 units, so I’m just hoarding my battlechips now
  • AngrySevenAngrySeven Posts: 10
    opened my arena crystals last month when theres a huge AW bug. 220k crystals. i got only 120 units. lol. the tears and sweat grinding arena.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s rng, you’re just unlucky, I’ve been saving mine since the gold boost was announced but my last opening of 200k before I started saving had 675 units, which is well above average
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    I’ve noticed this also
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Didn't notice it, open crystals everiday and everiday get around 15 to 45 units
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Maybe try opening them when you have 0 gold. I always get loads of units whenever I’m below 100,000 gold
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Noone should open them now bc there will be a +20% gold event in december. Also RNG is a thing
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    I’ve actually been really lucky with units from arena crystals I more often then not get some units.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

Noone should open them now bc there will be a +20% gold event in december. Also RNG is a thing

Totally agree with that. Haven’t opened any since Black Friday. Waiting for all that lovely gold!

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Like anything in the game. If you need it you will not get it.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Uncollected.. I think it's ok still
  • @AshKetchum you proved it. This is very less. You got units in only 2 crystals.

Wait what hahah where did you get that from?
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★

@AshKetchum you proved it. This is very less. You got units in only 2 crystals.

I flipped heads 2 times in a row, Kabam silently reducing my tails rate.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    200k bc and no units..
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    No change has been made.
This discussion has been closed.