**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem Champions that shouldn't be problems

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
I'm curious - does anyone else have champions that, for reasons completely unknown, they constantly struggle to fight?

Like, there's nothing particularly difficult about them - no evasion, auto-block, or anything like that - but whenever you fight them when they're suitably buffed up they routinely kick your butt.

For me, it's Massacre. Several maps now I've encountered him as an early fight and have restarted the map countless times because he keeps whooping me about.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets in a rut like this? :smile:

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Korg and IMIW if I have to use anyone by CG and Cull.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Warmachine and his sp1. Id also say magneto sometimes.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I'm with you on Masacre. My preferred style is no good against him and if it gets there he always clips me with the first shot if his SP2.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Aegon rekts me with last hit of his sp1
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Nebula's 2nd special is a pain for me, I always seem to mis-time the dodge for the blast.

Also Psylocke, I keep forgetting her sp1 has a little bit extra at the end so dash back in and get a boot to the face
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Magneto if I push him to SP2
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I hate venom that guy his reachability always clips me. I hate fighting Ghulk too

Oohh yeah I forgot about Ghulk.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    For whatever reason, parrying Doc Ock is difficult for me. I always mistime it.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Dr. Octopus: his animations are hard to parry at times and I end up eating a combo where I'm used to parrying and then attacking.

Magnetos/Dr. Strange: difficulty in evading sp2

Moon night: weird animations

Massacre: long sp1 animation and sp2 hard to dodge

Rhino: random unblockable

Iron Patriot: sill get hit by sp1 even though I evade

Venom: sp2 always clips me
  • Also Cable. For some reason whenever I try to parry him, I always block too early it seems and I miss the parry.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    King Groot and Ms Marvel. I always seem to take hits against them for some unknown reason.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i have a few, but YJ with an unblockable SP1. i just can't consistently evade that thing.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

I'm curious - does anyone else have champions that, for reasons completely unknown, they constantly struggle to fight?

Like, there's nothing particularly difficult about them - no evasion, auto-block, or anything like that - but whenever you fight them when they're suitably buffed up they routinely kick your butt.

For me, it's Massacre. Several maps now I've encountered him as an early fight and have restarted the map countless times because he keeps whooping me about.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets in a rut like this? :smile:

Civil warrior, i cant time my dash after he sp1s
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    agree with cable, that heavy attack is so tilting
  • Muoio_SubitoMuoio_Subito Posts: 16
    Gambit, moon and magneto