**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cyber Weekend sig stone problems.

I have 153 generic sig sones in the overflow and I’m not sure where to use them! I have a generic awakening gem I could use on Thing or Sparky and max sig/r5 them.
Thing would raise my prestige 50ish points and I feel like I would use him more.
Or I could use sig stones on other champs and just sit on the generic.
All maxed 5* are max sig except sentinel.
Here is my current roster:

I also have a mystic, mutant and cosmic gem.
What would you do?

Comments

• Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Posts: 15
    edited December 2019
    Progression wise im almost done with act 6.2 run through and 100% V1-V3
    All max sig already.
  • grolsch420grolsch420 Posts: 30
    If prestige is not an issue i would put them in to OG Vision or Magik. Both benefit greatly from high sig.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    You don’t have any other champs that are good choices at R1? Why buy the deal with Sig stones if you don’t need them? I would’ve gone for a different deal in that case?
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Sparky is one of my favorites in the game but based on your roster I would rank up Thing just to provide additional options for science. Immune to a whole bunch (bleed, shock, armor break, shattered, nullify, staggers, fate seal) that complements the incinerate immunity of your void. Plus rock stack and fury your way to KOs.
  • Thing/Magik/Night Thrasher/Korg
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Because of this very reason I skipped sig stone offers, the cap should be increased from 100 to 200.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Thing or Doc Oct. Thing for obvious reasons but Doc Oct is just crazy at max sig R5. Extremely underrated
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In terms of generics ask support if they can change them to +5
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

In terms of generics ask support if they can change them to +5

They wont
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    @Chuck_Norris i wouldn’t use a generic on them. Try to hold off until V4 drops and do a speed run on 100% and hope for something good. If not then awaken Thing or Sparky but hopefully with a tech or science gem.

I’m in the same situation. Just waiting on V4 to do my speed run
    That's a great idea. I'll hold off until they are about to expire incase something crazy happens.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Put them on sentinel to max and then vision. If u still overflow pour some on magik or awake that duck he benefits a lot from awaking.