**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is now not enjoyable, it is now for professional players. So Play professionals

I am playing the games almost 3 years and find this uncollected monthly quest exceptionally difficult. Now the game is made for professional players who do not have family, friends, jobs, study and so on. I am really very angry this month coz I have not clear Silver serfer and Aegon easily. I lost a lot of units and very frustrated. if kabam wants to make game for all players what kind of difficulties they should include. otherwise game will be played only by seatin, Dorky, legacy who is professionals only play game.

Comments

• kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    Universalgaming Thanks for the tips.
  • In no way is this game geared towards pros now. This uncollected is one of the easiest in months. I normally start with master then go to UEQ. This round I went for UEQ first. I am gone from 7in the morning till about 8 at night and usually don't play much on the weekend and I am one more mission to 100% before I reached full exploration. Aegon is probably really easy to intercept and I have used KM and OML to beat him. Silver is annoying and his SP2 always caught me because of the surfboard, but like the others said, disable the shield and use a special and then silver is done. You have 30 days left. Read the nodes and practice and you will get this done no sweat.
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    This is actually a post 😂😂
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    So as long as you actually have to put in some effort for those rewards, the game is not enjoyable anymore?
    To be fair, I kinda got bored of the EQ in the past months. At least this time I actually have to play a bit smart in certain encounters, and not just Parry/Heavy + SP2 all the content with Hype ..
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Get good
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

I find this post incredibly rude, presumptuous, and disrespectful. Much of the community has a healthy balance of friends, family, jobs, school if they attend, etc. and to imply that we can only be good or progress because we have no life is frankly just wrong and insulting. If you had the patience or cared at all to figure out ways around the obstacles or the characteristics of these fights that are making it difficult you would know that this months Aegon is actually really really easy to beat and silver surfer, though annoying, isn’t terribly difficult either. Don’t try to make others feel bad for you not being that good.

This is pretty much always the case though.. someone finds something a little too hard for themselves.. all of a sudden the entire game is too hard for everyone.. it's so stupid..
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This is one of the easier EQs lol.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86

Ikr, I still remember the first one MODOK was a pain in the ass
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    For the OP: it's not clear if you've completed Uncollected at all; or if it just wasn't as easy as you thought it should be.

If you haven't cleared it: you have plenty of time. Practice, watch videos, develop a strategy. Consider those units an investment in your skills.

If you have completed it: if it was easy, what would be the point? Also, you haven't 'lost' any units. They're an in-game currency whose whole purpose is to help you clear content; by buying crystals, boosts, revives and Energy. So you may have fewer units now than you did before, but congrats! You've exchanged then for lots of 5*, 6* and T5B shards! You can get more in the arena.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    For me Aegon isnt the problem its the lifecycle with mighty charge everyone i can handle except that annoying spidey gwen.

Mighty charge at first was refreshing now its borderline annoying the least to say..rather have unblockable/unstoppable back instead
  • For me Aegon isnt the problem its the lifecycle with mighty charge everyone i can handle except that annoying spidey gwen.

Mighty charge at first was refreshing now its borderline annoying the least to say..rather have unblockable/unstoppable back instead

That path was fine until her. I ended up using units but I should have backed put and brought in venom
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    @RiderofHell if you’re familiar with mid-combo parrying it makes that spider Gwen fight super easy along with any other might charge fights
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Jtarun said:

I have already done 100% of master. I feel very difficult this month uncollected event.

It's been a week since the quest started and u already 100% master so ur telling me that ur not one of those ppl without a 'life"? @kader12136
    So he had about 2 hours free during a week?!? Man...how does he do it 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I’m sure people are trolling this....
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123

I am playing the games almost 3 years and find this uncollected monthly quest exceptionally difficult. Now the game is made for professional players who do not have family, friends, jobs, study and so on. I am really very angry this month coz I have not clear Silver serfer and Aegon easily. I lost a lot of units and very frustrated. if kabam wants to make game for all players what kind of difficulties they should include. otherwise game will be played only by seatin, Dorky, legacy who is professionals only play game.

The game is evolving every year...imagine if it only had beginner level difficulty. You can clear aegon with 3 star champs and silver surfer is easy just use heavy 4-5 times and end the fight with heavy and SP3/2.

With more and more OP champs, it is very normal for difficulty to go up. Imagine what would calavlier difficulty look like. If you're playing casually, stick to Heroic and Masters.
  • You may find this month difficult because it’s the first time kabam granted us with a challenge to complete the boss. Brute force and revives won’t help this time. You need to understand how nodes work, find better counter and apply. Tbh I really liked it. I hope with have more like this in the future. Not more difficult, but more brain challenging.
  • Completely disagree, I didn’t spend a single unit on this month’s Uncollected EQ except for energy refills.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited December 2019

I agree. from the 5 or six UC EQ:s I've played (can't remember exactly) this is one of the easier. Or in my case maybe less difficult would be more appropriate! :wink:

But I guess it largely depends on what counters you need. The month with Mephisto as the final boss was almost impossible for me, due to the complete lack of any good ranked up incinerate immune champs. I am just recently starting to be able to build a more diverse roster of my stronger champs. You definitely need a good mix, so you can take on different nodes.

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Monk1 said:

I’m sure people are trolling this....

Didn't even have to read the comments, huh?
This discussion has been closed.