**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend sig stone problems.

I have 153 generic sig sones in the overflow and I’m not sure where to use them! I have a generic awakening gem I could use on Thing or Sparky and max sig/r5 them.
Thing would raise my prestige 50ish points and I feel like I would use him more.
Or I could use sig stones on other champs and just sit on the generic.
All maxed 5* are max sig except sentinel.
Here is my current roster:

I also have a mystic, mutant and cosmic gem.
What would you do?

Comments

• Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Posts: 15
    edited December 2019
    Progression wise im almost done with act 6.2 run through and 100% V1-V3
    All max sig already.
  • grolsch420grolsch420 Posts: 30
    If prestige is not an issue i would put them in to OG Vision or Magik. Both benefit greatly from high sig.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    You don’t have any other champs that are good choices at R1? Why buy the deal with Sig stones if you don’t need them? I would’ve gone for a different deal in that case?
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Sparky is one of my favorites in the game but based on your roster I would rank up Thing just to provide additional options for science. Immune to a whole bunch (bleed, shock, armor break, shattered, nullify, staggers, fate seal) that complements the incinerate immunity of your void. Plus rock stack and fury your way to KOs.
  • Thing/Magik/Night Thrasher/Korg
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Because of this very reason I skipped sig stone offers, the cap should be increased from 100 to 200.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Thing or Doc Oct. Thing for obvious reasons but Doc Oct is just crazy at max sig R5. Extremely underrated
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In terms of generics ask support if they can change them to +5
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

In terms of generics ask support if they can change them to +5

They wont
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    @Chuck_Norris i wouldn’t use a generic on them. Try to hold off until V4 drops and do a speed run on 100% and hope for something good. If not then awaken Thing or Sparky but hopefully with a tech or science gem.

I’m in the same situation. Just waiting on V4 to do my speed run
    That's a great idea. I'll hold off until they are about to expire incase something crazy happens.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Put them on sentinel to max and then vision. If u still overflow pour some on magik or awake that duck he benefits a lot from awaking.