**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier

So i just reached cavalier yesterday and im curious, what changes? I was under assumption the daily deal in unit store was suppose to upgrade to cav crystals?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No the cavalier daily deal was just there for a week i think
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    congratulations on becoming cavalier!
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Thank you! And dang i remember grabbing those for the week and thought they were a real thing lol. Thanks for clarifying!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You get a GMC once every week instead of once every 2 weeks as Uncollected do.
    Your calendar will also upgrade starting next month.
    You also unlocked cavalier and featured cavalier crystals.
    That's pretty much all.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    You'll get the highest tier of rewards for the anniversary calendar and starting next month you'll get the cavalier monthly calendar. You'll also be able to purchase cavalier crystals with the chance at a 6* hero. I'm sure there's more perks, but I'm still a ways until I'm cavalier

Chewie420 said:

Thank you! And dang i remember grabbing those for the week and thought they were a real thing lol. Thanks for clarifying!

if you had access to a time machine and $450, you'd be able to travel back in time a week and change and get 4 basic 6* champs and the ability to r2 one of them instantly. so, congrats!
    Dang thats right, the black friday rewards lol.. oh well whats done is done hahah
    Yea i bought 5 right away and got all 3 stars and 1 5*.. forgot who it was cuz it wasnt good lol