**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• DEV23XXDEV23XX Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    So if I complete cavalier now will the anniversary calendars be for cavalier ? I know the monthly calendar will b updated in the next monthly cycle . @Kabam Miike ??
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Fingers crossed for a 5 star awakening gem for the uncollected again, been dying to awaken my 5 star Aegon since I got him :)
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    These progression based calendars finally motivated the lazy in me to get up and finally get Cavalier. I'm finally a Cavalier and hope the gifts are good, fingers crossed.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    DEV23XX said:

So if I complete cavalier now will the anniversary calendars be for cavalier ? I know the monthly calendar will b updated in the next monthly cycle . @Kabam Miike ??

That's correct, it confirms it in the announcement. Anniversary calender starts tomorrow though, on the 9th, so get grinding through it :)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Why is it based on game progression and not age of account this year ? I am playing for 4,5 years, just not rushing Cavalier, but log in everyday just for fun and play a bit every day for almost half a decade, yet I get the same reward as 3 months old accounts, who have it honestly easier (back in my day, it took me a month of daily playing to get my first ever 3*). Doesn't seem too fair to me, but on the other hand I haven't seen the rewards yet.

Because progression gives a more accurate representation of where a player is in game and what rewards are relevant to them, if it was account age you’d have people who played at the start and just returned potentially getting more than a super active skilled player who’s got all the content done in a couple years
    Then the rewards should be distributed based on time spent in-game or days of logging in. Now they give the same reward to someone who plays half a year and to someone who plays for years and even after 12.0 and other unpopular choices has still played the game for another couple years.

In my opinion anniversary should reward those who have played it longer, than those who rushed the progress. If someone celebrates existence of something, they should reward those who have been faithful for long time and not those who just enjoyed the complete thing.
    Dude, get real here for a moment. Someone accomplished what took you 4-5 years in half a year.

And they should get less, because why exactly? Because you've been slacking off longer than they played?

How entitled can people be, like seriously.
    Just thought since it's anniversary, it would be good to show love to those who participated longer. Anniversary celebrates existence of the game and thanks the players for playing it. You think it is better to give more stuff to those who pushed more than to those who played longer. I see it the other way around. Also, when they scaled it according to account age, I don't remember any huge complaints.

If I were to give a reason for my opinion, I'd say that if it weren't for those who played longer, the game wouldn't probably be so popular and might've not existed now. But again, this is my personal opinion. Not saying it is 100% true.
    If you're not uncollected after playing for 4 years let alone cavalier like you certainly should be, then you arent exactly the user that's pushing the game forward regardless.

Not sure why you think you deserve a participation trophy when you're barely even participating to begin with.

Someone who just casually logs in and makes no effort to progress in the game has absolutely nothing to do with why this game became popular in the first place or still is
    Just for the record I am UC, just not Cav yet. And while you're probably right that I am not too active, I wouldn't describe my activity as casually logging in. I always finish the EQ, side quests (if they're worth the effort) and play AQ and AW.

I have also been told that after playing for 4 years I should be... You kinda forgot, that 4 years agk, it took maybe 5x more effort to get a 5* champion, not even mentioning that stuff like Act 5 didn't even exist back then. Also, you are kinda forgetting that Act 6.1 and Cavalier title debuted in may 2019, which reduces my "lateness" to 6 months (which still is not an excuse tho).

You also mentioned that someone who just loggs in doesn't help the game get popular. Well since this is a free to play game, I don't understand then how anyone who plays it for free helps it, but that's another story.

Also in terms of Cavalier title, the nodes don't seem too bad, I am currently stuck on not having a Xbones counter, which is a bit of an issue. I also don't have the 1000-2000 units almost everybody spends (well at least here on the forums they say it)

At the end, I have to admit you all are right, there is a huge gap between UC and Cavalier and it makes sense to base rewards upon this. I haven't seen the rewards yet, but UC can be done with 4/40 4*s and 1-2 5/50 4*s. Cavalier is recommended to do with some 4/55 5*s and 1-2 5/65 5* if I am correct. So for UC I would await 4* generic AG, 2-3k 5* shards and some sig stones combined with some boosts and gold. For Cavalier I'd expect class 5* AG, generic sig stones, some 6* shards (1000-1500) and again boosts and gold.
    I dont think I spent 2k units exploring all of 6.1. You dont have a single bleed immune 5* after 4 years? That's really all you need for xbones especially without the bane node up.

I get different people play the game at different competitive levels and there's nothing wrong with moving as slowly as anyone wants. My only point was that progression based offers and rewards make far more sense than age of account is all really.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Why is it based on game progression and not age of account this year ? I am playing for 4,5 years, just not rushing Cavalier, but log in everyday just for fun and play a bit every day for almost half a decade, yet I get the same reward as 3 months old accounts, who have it honestly easier (back in my day, it took me a month of daily playing to get my first ever 3*). Doesn't seem too fair to me, but on the other hand I haven't seen the rewards yet.

Because progression gives a more accurate representation of where a player is in game and what rewards are relevant to them, if it was account age you’d have people who played at the start and just returned potentially getting more than a super active skilled player who’s got all the content done in a couple years
    Ok Boomer
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

DEV23XX said:

That's correct, it confirms it in the announcement. Anniversary calender starts tomorrow though, on the 9th, so get grinding through it :)
    So today? At 1pm NZDT? On the 9th?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Then the rewards should be distributed based on time spent in-game or days of logging in. Now they give the same reward to someone who plays half a year and to someone who plays for years and even after 12.0 and other unpopular choices has still played the game for another couple years.

In my opinion anniversary should reward those who have played it longer, than those who rushed the progress. If someone celebrates existence of something, they should reward those who have been faithful for long time and not those who just enjoyed the complete thing.
    Dude, get real here for a moment. Someone accomplished what took you 4-5 years in half a year.

And they should get less, because why exactly? Because you've been slacking off longer than they played?

Just thought since it's anniversary, it would be good to show love to those who participated longer. Anniversary celebrates existence of the game and thanks the players for playing it. You think it is better to give more stuff to those who pushed more than to those who played longer. I see it the other way around. Also, when they scaled it according to account age, I don't remember any huge complaints.

If I were to give a reason for my opinion, I'd say that if it weren't for those who played longer, the game wouldn't probably be so popular and might've not existed now. But again, this is my personal opinion. Not saying it is 100% true.
    If you're not uncollected after playing for 4 years let alone cavalier like you certainly should be, then you arent exactly the user that's pushing the game forward regardless.

Not sure why you think you deserve a participation trophy when you're barely even participating to begin with.

Someone who just casually logs in and makes no effort to progress in the game has absolutely nothing to do with why this game became popular in the first place or still is
    Just for the record I am UC, just not Cav yet. And while you're probably right that I am not too active, I wouldn't describe my activity as casually logging in. I always finish the EQ, side quests (if they're worth the effort) and play AQ and AW.

I have also been told that after playing for 4 years I should be... You kinda forgot, that 4 years agk, it took maybe 5x more effort to get a 5* champion, not even mentioning that stuff like Act 5 didn't even exist back then. Also, you are kinda forgetting that Act 6.1 and Cavalier title debuted in may 2019, which reduces my "lateness" to 6 months (which still is not an excuse tho).

You also mentioned that someone who just loggs in doesn't help the game get popular. Well since this is a free to play game, I don't understand then how anyone who plays it for free helps it, but that's another story.

Also in terms of Cavalier title, the nodes don't seem too bad, I am currently stuck on not having a Xbones counter, which is a bit of an issue. I also don't have the 1000-2000 units almost everybody spends (well at least here on the forums they say it)

At the end, I have to admit you all are right, there is a huge gap between UC and Cavalier and it makes sense to base rewards upon this. I haven't seen the rewards yet, but UC can be done with 4/40 4*s and 1-2 5/50 4*s. Cavalier is recommended to do with some 4/55 5*s and 1-2 5/65 5* if I am correct. So for UC I would await 4* generic AG, 2-3k 5* shards and some sig stones combined with some boosts and gold. For Cavalier I'd expect class 5* AG, generic sig stones, some 6* shards (1000-1500) and again boosts and gold.
    You dont have a single bleed immune as a 5 star in 4 years? I already have like 5 top tier counters and I have been playing for a little over a year so it must mean you were slacking off specially recently with how available 5 stars are. Also I dont know a single person personally that spent anywhere close to 2k units, personally I spent around 500 but thats cuz I had an adrenaline rush after crossbones and died purely due to bad play against sentinel. You are still being rewarded for your time just not as much as others who have completed the milestones that have repeatedly been told is the way to go for the best rewards. You shouldnt get OP rewards just because you downloaded the game before other more dedicated players. Just like how someone who hasnt completed Act 5 should get a free 5 star crystal you can extrapolate that to your case.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Also with your roster you can easily get cavalier, you have one of the best counters in sentinel. Mine was rank 4 and he wasnt duped and took about 300 hits so should be a breeze for you, you arent roadblocked like other newer players so the only thing stopping you is either skill(which shouldnt be the case after 4 years) or time(I am sure you can take out 2 or 3 hours out of 6 months or so right)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Also with your roster you can easily get cavalier, you have one of the best counters in sentinel. Mine was rank 4 and he wasnt duped and took about 300 hits so should be a breeze for you, you arent roadblocked like other newer players so the only thing stopping you is either skill(which shouldnt be the case after 4 years) or time(I am sure you can take out 2 or 3 hours out of 6 months or so right)
    Actually, I am waiting for christmas to get new device to play on. I am currently playing on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, which doesn't run rlly smoothly. I hope that then I can find time for Cavalier. Before that I hope to R4 my Sentinel. Maybe he'll be my first R5 idk. Thank you all for motivation :smile:
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    Anniversary calendar is based on level progression 🤔 @Kabam Miike
  • DEV23XXDEV23XX Posts: 3
    edited December 2019

DEV23XX said:

I just finished cavalier. So I really hope I get cavalier based anniversary calendar.@Sweetleaf88666
  • taberibtaberib Posts: 1
    Will the 20% boost affect already obtained BC and gold crystals?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Whoop-de-whoo
    A new profile picture that no one will wear
    1. Its just a number
    2. Same as last year, no one wore it
    3. Its a MARVEL game. Not a number game

A profile picture shows off different things, like favorite characters or hard earned work (or lots of money-Infinity Gauntlet)

4. We just had a profile picture event for Fantastic Four. 5 new pics. Do you really think that people would choose a 5 over the fantastic four, or any other profile picture?

smh
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    taberib said:

Will the 20% boost affect already obtained BC and gold crystals?

Yes always does.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @taberib as long as u haven't opened them yet u still will get the extra 20% boost when u open them during the event
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Where’s the calendar that was suppose to start today
    7 day anniversary calendar
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    Patience people. It says the 10th. Thats in an hour.
    Actually it says the 9th