**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

black iso market problem?

Hi i just purchased 3x PHC for 3000 phc shards in the black iso market, and it's not showing up . I restarted the game, but still nothing. No i will not write a support ticket, just wanna ask, if the whole black iso market is bugged, or it's just a new version surprise?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Did you check all crystal tabs? There is no new version. Its the same as its been since it was released. Try restarting your game as well. If you are that worried about it, enough to post here about it, submit a support ticket.
  • Did you check all crystal tabs? There is no new version. Its the same as its been since it was released. Try restarting your game as well. If you are that worried about it, enough to post here about it, submit a support ticket.

This. Thank you, Demonzfyre.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I am not a newbie, i know that these PHC's going to the first tab - i have almost everything cleaned up, so i can recognize them pretty fast. but.. they are not there. I was in quest and black market store just refreshed,maybe that's the problem. But honestly - i don't care :) just finished act 5 :smiley: