**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I was kinda hoping for the star requirements to be the other way round because my 5* roster is quite bad. While you can still do xl variant with 4* thing and tech with 4* god tier champions (especially sentinel), for this I'll need to wait a long time to build up my 5 and 6* roster ☹️
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Are the enemies in chapters 2 and 3 gonna scale down with the champion requirements, cause taking a 1* against a 450k hp opponent with 10k attack similar to the YJ in V2 seems very much not possible without Atromix level intercepts
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

What crystals give you 1*’s. ????

The collector crystals which I assume it will release for the anniversary
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike will the quests be scaled too the restricted rarity?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Negritis said:

does
    Will of Konshu:
    All of Moon Knight’s passive abilities are activated, regardless of the current lunar phase.
    applies to attackers MK or only for the defender?

I was curious about this as well, whether it’ll be a local node on Moon Knight defenders or a global node similar to the one for Sentinel in V3.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    can someone tell me how many 1 stars kabam introduce? i have 4 only that i got when i start game
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Is there any counters against that fundamentals node? I didn’t see any loopholes.

Don’t think so, looks like you have to get them over 1 bar of power and intercept like a god after that
    Not unless there is hyperion or supreme on that path which i will bet you they will be there 😂😂😂
  • MPKalaMPKala Posts: 40
    It’s already been asked but thought I’d add. Will there be a 1* crystal and if not, is there anyway to make Quest 6 like Quest 1 by making it a 1* AND 2* quest?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

I really hope they don’t release a crystal with 1-2*’s. Will teach people a lesson. Don’t sell champs, even if they “aren’t viable”

9 1* champs
    88 2* champs 47 of them max level high sig
    142 3* champs 41 of them max level high sig

Not our fault you sold them.

Gold is a huge issue and we all need gold to feed our kids lol
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104

I really hope they don’t release a crystal with 1-2*’s. Will teach people a lesson. Don’t sell champs, even if they “aren’t viable”

9 1* champs

I have 10 1* 😅
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol
  • LaffpaffLaffpaff Posts: 9
    Sounds really fun! Is the content going to be toned down in the last chapters or are our 1*/2*/3* champs getting a boost or something?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Lufaso said:

9 1* champs

I have 10 1* 😅
    I hate you.

Who do you have that I don’t?
    Gamora
    Spider-Man
    Vision
    Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Juggernaut
    Ironman
    Black Panther
    Colossus
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Laffpaff said:

Sounds really fun! Is the content going to be toned down in the last chapters or are our 1*/2*/3* champs getting a boost or something?

I’d wager more powerful enemies, but buffs to our champs.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Lufaso said:

9 1* champs

I have 10 1* 😅
    I hate you.

Gamora
    Spider-Man
    Vision
    Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Juggernaut
    Ironman
    Black Panther
    Colossus
    2 visions
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Lufaso said:

9 1* champs

I have 10 1* 😅
    I hate you.

Gamora
    Spider-Man
    Vision
    Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Juggernaut
    Ironman
    Black Panther
    Colossus
    2 visions
    Wolverine
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    edited December 2019

Lufaso said:

9 1* champs

I have 10 1* 😅
    I hate you.

Gamora
    Spider-Man
    Vision
    Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Juggernaut
    Ironman
    Black Panther
    Colossus
    I have wolverine and the 2 visions that you don't have, but I don't have iron-man.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Lufaso said:

9 1* champs

I have 10 1* 😅
    I hate you.

Gamora
    Spider-Man
    Vision
    Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Juggernaut
    Ironman
    Black Panther
    Colossus
    I sold all my 1*s early in the game as the dupe doesn't do anything and we got them back easily. Didn't realize some weren't in the crystal. I got them all back except for 1* Spider-Man, but I also have 9. Looks like you don't have 1* Wolverine.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

That’s your problem, not the team’s problem. You chose not to do that and now your complaining that you have to use the catalysts to rank up champs.

So it's my problem and not the teams that I chose to not waste resources on champs that have been mostly outdated for 2-3 years compared to my better champs, and now would need them for a single event, taking resources from more worthy champs?

That literally makes zero sense. I don't see why they couldn't do 5/6, 4/5, 3/4, 2/3, 1/2 and then just 1*.

I'm sure the inevitable solution though will be deals on T4B to SELL YOU what you would need 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    We need a 1-star cyclops for the armor break effectiveness against the node.

It's his time. It's like he was made for this.