**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rise of the Devourer | Marvel Contest of Champions

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Wow. That was pretty good.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    So are the 2 games going to have some sort of crossover or compatibility with each other? This trailer is confusing
  • So are the 2 games going to have some sort of crossover or compatibility with each other? This trailer is confusing

Lots still to be revealed, but they exist in the same Universe. Much like Comic Books, there will be colliding story lines, etc.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

So are the 2 games going to have some sort of crossover or compatibility with each other? This trailer is confusing

Lots still to be revealed, but they exist in the same Universe. Much like Comic Books, there will be colliding story lines, etc.
    Now that would be awesome!
  • Is that FNM "Sol Invictus" I hear?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This has to be the best video from the game team. This got me hyped up
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Love cross overs!
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    I hope MROC don’t put gates on MCOC
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    This seems really interesting. From what i can gather Galactus has destroyed the battle realm. Uatu has been watching the summoner (US) since the beginning and is impressed with our abilities and wants us to be a part of something bigger, i cant wait to see what awesome things and what dangers await in the Realm of Champions.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Aryl said:

Now all we need is for MCoC to crossover into the rest of Disney.

6* Yoda, 6* Baymax, 6* Buzz Lightyear, *6 Optimus Prime, *6 Scar

How does Disney own transformers. I thought that was universal.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

Now all we need is for MCoC to crossover into the rest of Disney.

6* Yoda, 6* Baymax, 6* Buzz Lightyear, *6 Optimus Prime, *6 Scar

How does Disney own transformers. I thought that was universal.
    Marvel published the comics.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Was blown away with the amazing graphic and story that was told. Also at first i thought the helmet person was mysterio but turns out we are an astronaut that somehow stumbled across the battlerealm lol.

The trailer has really got my hype train for mroc even more
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    issamaf80 said:
    Very nice indeed but I had to watch it twice cause all I was thinking about the first time and most of the second time honestly is the fact that...wait...we the summoners are portrayed to look like fishbowl(aka mysterio) ? Whaaaaat?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    does anyone have a link for this trailer? i cant find it but really want to watch it
    Jackd1989 said:

does anyone have a link for this trailer? i cant find it but really want to watch it

Does the op post not allowing you to see? They havent uploaded on their YT channel yet.

I love that they included Mephisto aswell.

Fact he can talk caught me off guard haha
  • AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23

Is that FNM "Sol Invictus" I hear?

Yes, this is Faith No More! ;) That's a good choice of song, Kabam !
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

Jackd1989 said:

Does the op post not allowing you to see? They havent uploaded on their YT channel yet.
    I was on my phone at the time and it only looked like an image, my bad
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Is this game going to continue? Or our games will transform into MROC. It’s not happened yet but I won’t like the idea of crossover requirements. Hope it won’t happen
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i didn understood where story line went but the motions,visuals , are jsut incredible, one of the top reasons i still love this game after 5 years of playing!! visuals are still incredible , only if some of the originally released characters could get some new animations , may be a few abilities here and there , and my 2020 year would be sorted in game, upgrading some of the OGs
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Is this game going to continue? Or our games will transform into MROC. It’s not happened yet but I won’t like the idea of crossover requirements. Hope it won’t happen

It's been repeatedly said that both games will continue side-by-side. They'll just have crossover storylines since they exist in the same universe.
    edited December 2019
    Think of this Agent of Shield tv series was running its own storyline till they did the first tie in film which was Captain America Winter Solider..they had a scene from the film added towards the end of the episode that aired same week the film was being released then a week later the following episode had the aftermath of what happened in the film and over the course of 5 seasons they had tie in with the film.

Not only they told their story but they were even in the same universe as avengers and created interesting storylines from WS film and others. Mcoc had its own story and now with Mroc both stories will continue to be told bc will exist side by side.

In a way Mcoc is the flagship game and they are creating a game to expand the universe of the battlerealm with battleworld coming soon. I wont be surprised that battleworld isnt the only place to exist. Maybe we will get battle universe eventually which i think would be the ultimate reveal lol
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

Bit disappointed that the big 5 year anniversary trailer was pretty much just an mroc trailer
    Visuals were still amazing great job there

This - too much MORC too little MCOC.. it's actually worrying long term.
  • Wondering why the end is advertising it as MCOC (CONTEST of Champions) and 5 Years. As opposed to actually mentioning MROC (REALM of Champions), as that is what apparently the video is about.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Visuals were nice but not that hyped. I hear lots of excitement for mroc but there’s been no actual game play just cut scenes. Most of the responses we get say there’s still lots of info. I’ll reserve any excitement for later if that actually comes.