**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1* Roster

How big is the average summoners’ 1* roster? I’ve been playing the game less than a year and I definitely only picked up a few 1*s on the way. With Variant 4 relying on them... will this be enough? Are you in the same boat?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    12 is the max.

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m a bit worried about that 1* quest, not sure how they can make it a fair challenge for such weak and unvaried champs who can’t even use their l3 or be awakened, but if it’s the same designer as v3 I’m expecting this to be pretty darn fun

That will probably be the point. Making it the last quest is smart too, it'll weed out the people who don't have 5/6 star champs to get there. I'm curious to see how it goes.

Lvernon15 said:

I’m a bit worried about that 1* quest, not sure how they can make it a fair challenge for such weak and unvaried champs who can’t even use their l3 or be awakened, but if it’s the same designer as v3 I’m expecting this to be pretty darn fun

The Challenges in that Quest are based on the Abilities that the 1-Star Roster has access to. Simple abilities like Armor Break, and Bleed, etc.

Don't get me wrong! It will not be easy! But it's designed with those Champions in mind.

Also, I only have 6, so most of you seem to be in a better place than I am.
    How the hell do you only have 6?

Did you not go bananas on the 2* Collector Crystals?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I have 10. Missing Juggs and VisionAOU
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm missing Juggs, VisionAOU and Spider-Man.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I am missing spidey and im
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Hmm I only have the basic 6 that’s been mentioned. Guess I didn’t get enough daily newbie crystals for the others.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Well, I have no 1*’s. Sold those things off years ago. I went on a selling spree when I was going to quit about 2 years ago and have been kicking myself ever since. The sell option on champs is pretty dumb tbh
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I sold my 1* spidey years ago and its the only champion ive ever sold in this game. I want him back lol mistakes were made.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Great armor break and bleed.... Im missing 3 iron man og spidey and wolv so looks like im relying on black panther for bleeds and gamoras l2 for armorbreak? Ugh was hoping that node wasnt for the 1 star quest
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I was wondering why my 1* colosuss have the abilities from before the buff. My 1* Gamora have the abilities after the buff.
    Dogor2393 said:

I was wondering why my 1* colosuss have the abilities from before the buff. My 1* Gamora have the abilities after the buff.

Search tool
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The Symbiote event was a 1* I think. The global boosts will probably beef them up.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Great armor break and bleed.... Im missing 3 iron man og spidey and wolv so looks like im relying on black panther for bleeds and gamoras l2 for armorbreak? Ugh was hoping that node wasnt for the 1 star quest

Spidey armor breaks as well

Edit: just saw him in your list
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Till this day I regret selling my beloved spidey
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I thnk i sold all my one stars....
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    So why isn’t 1* colossus equipped with the new update? Gamora was updated.
  • Caino1023 said:

How big is the average summoners’ 1* roster? I’ve been playing the game less than a year and I definitely only picked up a few 1*s on the way. With Variant 4 relying on them... will this be enough? Are you in the same boat?

• Lvernon15 said:

The Challenges in that Quest are based on the Abilities that the 1-Star Roster has access to. Simple abilities like Armor Break, and Bleed, etc.

Don't get me wrong! It will not be easy! But it's designed with those Champions in mind.

Also, I only have 6, so most of you seem to be in a better place than I am.
    Dude, never sell your champs
    silly head
  • @Karatemike415 , were you assuming Kabam Miike had sold some of his ?? 😀😀

Actually, a lot of people would probably have less than the maximum. Depending on what set of champs were in the Daily crystals between the time you joined and the time you became Uncollected. Plus maybe 1 or 2 special events that awarded a different one also.
    Even if they never had sold any 1*.

I’m at 4+ years in, and only have 7 different 1* champs ever.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Well, I have no 1*’s. Sold those things off years ago. I went on a selling spree when I was going to quit about 2 years ago and have been kicking myself ever since. The sell option on champs is pretty dumb tbh

"I went on a selling spree" is the reason the option is dumb?

Did somebody make you log onto the game and hit Sell?

People can blame Kabam all they want, but they shouldn't listen to a single person who cannot take responsibility for choices they made over and over and over