**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

So you want end game players to waste T4B to rank up 4* just for this variant....

Seriously?

End game players should have enough maxed out 4*s to get through it.
    I haven’t gone above R3 on a 4* in years. Why waste T4B that are useful to 5/6*?
    I have a lot of ranked 4*s but they are all older champs. None of the more recent god tier champs are ranked. Hopefully the old gods will work.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    So no exclusive 2*s?
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

Lufaso said:

I really hope they don’t release a crystal with 1-2*’s. Will teach people a lesson. Don’t sell champs, even if they “aren’t viable”

9 1* champs
    88 2* champs 47 of them max level high sig
    142 3* champs 41 of them max level high sig

Not our fault you sold them.

I have 10 1* 😅
    I hate you.

Who do you have that I don’t?
    Gamora
    Spider-Man
    Vision
    Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Juggernaut
    Ironman
    Black Panther
    Colossus
    I have 11☆
    +Hawkaye nad The Vision
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

So you want end game players to waste T4B to rank up 4* just for this variant....

Seriously?

If you don't want to use those T4B, you can use ones that you've already ranked up, or if you're really skilled, not Rank them Past Rank 3 or 4. Of course it will be easier with Rank 5 Champions, but that's not necessary.

But if you really don't want to use resources on 4-Star Champions, you don't have to do this Variant. There will be others, and every single one of them will be about using Different Champions in your Roster. I'm really excited about this one, because I've been asking for one where we can use 1 and 2-Star Champions since we started making Variant Difficulty quests!
    I don't think 1*'s was ever requested. I sold mine before I understood what the game was about years ago and I only have 7 1 stars.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m just wondering if it goes along with the rarity restrictions. That’s the only thing I’m scared about
  • RoninMan said:

We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    Can you clarify if there’s a way to acquire champs that don’t require units?
    Not right now, but we've run those crystals in other places in the past. They may come back in the future, but I don't know when/if that will happen.
  • Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40
    And just how are we suppose to get 1 star champions?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

Can you clarify if there’s a way to acquire champs that don’t require units?
    Not right now, but we've run those crystals in other places in the past. They may come back in the future, but I don't know when/if that will happen.
    Got it. I haven’t sold any champs but I’ve heard there are some pretty exclusive 2* that I’d like to get my hands on but don’t want to spend units on them. Either way I’m looking forward to this variant. Disregarding V1, it’s probably my favorite content in the game. The team does a really nice job making creative content that doesn’t punish you unfairly like V1, but instead gives you very interesting buffs and scenarios to fight through for arguably the best rewards in game. Definitely excited to see how this one measures up to V2 and V3
  • Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40
    Why do you guys insist on making our lives difficult? Now we have to assemble a roster of lesser 1*-4* champions JUST for this? Ridiculous. Some of us sold are champs because we find it stupid to have 445 champs of the same champions. I personally only have one of each champion of the highest rarity. Unless I have a 5* & a 6* then I have 2. This is super annoying. As loyal as we are to you, you guys need to understand and incorporate all types of play-styles and what we want! There should be more than one way to play the game. Some of us also find it useless to have a base hero rating.

Why do you guys insist on making our lives difficult? Now we have to assemble a roster of lesser 1*-4* champions JUST for this? Ridiculous. Some of us sold are champs because we find it stupid to have 445 champs of the same champions. I personally only have one of each champion of the highest rarity. Unless I have a 5* & a 6* then I have 2. This is super annoying. As loyal as we are to you, you guys need to understand and incorporate all types of play-styles and what we want! There should be more than one way to play the game. Some of us also find it useless to have a base hero rating.

There is more than one way...but not all ways allow you to complete all content.
  • TorTinxDTorTinxD Posts: 21

Colossus in version 1* is with an old description (before beta) is there any reason for this?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    What I don’t understand is why people keep selling champs. This isn’t even the first time Kabam has done something like this. They just had Danger Rooms last year where you needed a solid 2* and 3* roster and that was arguably more difficult because of the specific classes. Just keep all your champs and have some of each tier ranked up just in case.
    TorTinxD said:

Colossus in version 1* is with an old description (before beta) is there any reason for this?

They said something about wanting to keep it simple for newer players but I thought it made no sense. Most people don't use 1*s long enough for that to be a consideration.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Is colossus 1* going to receive the champion refresh abilities?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★

My 1* roster is ready for this. Although im not sure how im missing aou vision lol.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Will there be anyway to not have to purchase these crystals? Like do quick match? I don’t like using my units on champ crystals. I buy cavaliers Cuz im a gambler sometimes (not often) but I don’t want to use my units to try and pull a 1 Star but end up with 2s. Or will the drop rate be worth it where I buy 10 crystals and actually pull a decent amount of 1 Star champs?

Thanks for responding to me Miike!
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    Buttehrs said:

My 1* roster is ready for this. Although im not sure how im missing aou vision lol.

I don't have jug
  • So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

Will there be anyway to not have to purchase these crystals? Like do quick match? I don’t like using my units on champ crystals. I buy cavaliers Cuz im a gambler sometimes (not often) but I don’t want to use my units to try and pull a 1 Star but end up with 2s. Or will the drop rate be worth it where I buy 10 crystals and actually pull a decent amount of 1 Star champs?

Not yet, but maybe during special events in the future. This is permanent content, and we don't want to change the 1v1 Prize permanently, but do like having it change for special events from time to time.

Right now, the only way will be the Hero Crystal, which will be available in the store for players level 45+ for 50 units.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Not yet, but maybe during special events in the future. This is permanent content, and we don't want to change the 1v1 Prize permanently, but do like having it change for special events from time to time.

Right now, the only way will be the Hero Crystal, which will be available in the store for players level 45+ for 50 units.
    Dang that’s heart breaking lol. Thanks Miike
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Is colossus 1* going to receive the champion refresh abilities?

They said no. He will be the original, without the buffs.