**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

It's 4pm on the 9th pst, which is midnight in the uk
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Well it’ll be out soon in about 40 minutes
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’m Toronto so it’s only 6pm here
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    What does uncollected calender look like?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    eh, energy refills are nice and the 5 star shards as well but the others I dont need
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Same calendar as me and I am Cavalier. Became Cav last Wednesday. Is it based on the monthly calendar? If so, than that stinks.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    edited December 2019
    Buttehrs said:

This is the uncollected calender. Nothing of use to me. I have 14 t2a but due to bad rng and gold i have no worthy 5* to rank up. Id rather have 6* shards over 5*.

I’m Cavalier but got the same calendar. Could they have put out the wrong one by mistake, or are UC/Cav not being differentiated?
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    It seems the Calendar isn't progress-based - only the gift..which I don't think they gave an exact date for?!
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I'm sure you'll make up for the calendar with an awesome Anniversary Gift, right Kabam?
    Bugmat78 said:

It seems the Calendar isn't progress-based - only the gift..which I don't think they gave an exact date for?!

Probably the 11th, that's when the anniversary is
    The calender
    Bugmat78 said:

It is progression based, some accounts got 1000 four star shards today, some got a three star crystal and some got 2000 five star shards. Pretty underwhelming
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I found it odd that the health pots and gold crystals didn't come in increments of 5 for the 5 year anniversary. The shards are 1/5 of a 5* and there are 5 energy refills. I'd also expected 5 t4b and 5 t1a to round out the 5 year anniversary
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Where did people even get the idea the Calender would be progression based?
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    edited December 2019
    When are we going to get 5 year anniversary gifts it's 10th December and 11:23 of the morning here. Wtf kabam!