**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

It's 4pm on the 9th pst, which is midnight in the uk
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Well it’ll be out soon in about 40 minutes
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I’m Toronto so it’s only 6pm here
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    What does uncollected calender look like?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    eh, energy refills are nice and the 5 star shards as well but the others I dont need
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Same calendar as me and I am Cavalier. Became Cav last Wednesday. Is it based on the monthly calendar? If so, than that stinks.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    edited December 2019
    Buttehrs said:

This is the uncollected calender. Nothing of use to me. I have 14 t2a but due to bad rng and gold i have no worthy 5* to rank up. Id rather have 6* shards over 5*.

I’m Cavalier but got the same calendar. Could they have put out the wrong one by mistake, or are UC/Cav not being differentiated?
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    It seems the Calendar isn't progress-based - only the gift..which I don't think they gave an exact date for?!
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I'm sure you'll make up for the calendar with an awesome Anniversary Gift, right Kabam?
    Bugmat78 said:

It seems the Calendar isn't progress-based - only the gift..which I don't think they gave an exact date for?!

Probably the 11th, that's when the anniversary is
    The calender
    Bugmat78 said:

It is progression based, some accounts got 1000 four star shards today, some got a three star crystal and some got 2000 five star shards. Pretty underwhelming
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I found it odd that the health pots and gold crystals didn't come in increments of 5 for the 5 year anniversary. The shards are 1/5 of a 5* and there are 5 energy refills. I'd also expected 5 t4b and 5 t1a to round out the 5 year anniversary
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Where did people even get the idea the Calender would be progression based?
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    edited December 2019
    When are we going to get 5 year anniversary gifts it's 10th December and 11:23 of the morning here. Wtf kabam!