**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anniversary Calendar Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

To say that anything I get in this game is β€œfree” is a joke.

The only thing β€œfree” about this game is the initial download ... my progression in this game has been bought and paid for with my time, money or a combination of both.

Which you make a choice to do. You invest time and money and have gotten rewards from quests, war, and arena due to that choice you made. Nobody is forcing you to play.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Folks don't jump the gun. I think many stuff are pending. And obviously i don't work for KABAM. But i mean this year has been a real bummer and bugs and complains.
    So we know not everyone will get good champs either. I am a f2p, so i know the feeling of getting old champs from 5 star pulls. So let's see wait it out and finish this year with relaxed attitude.
    I think they will give some gifts and there will surprises for 25th December. And new year too.
    To be honest. A gwenpool goes to movie event would have been absolutely gem for 5 years anniversary. That's all.
    Hehe.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was shocked when I 1st saw the calendar and then realized it’s not the main β€˜5 year’ anniversary. I do think one small change could had made this more beneficial. The T4CC could had been choose your class. People enjoy that more than a random RNG that will go in overflow.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    volrex said:

volrex said:

RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

You forget a tiny little detail ,WE DONT HAVE A FREAKING SIDE EVENT QUEST!!

that calendar could be somewhat justifed if we it came along side decent side event

I would rather do a side event and get x5 time the rewards than get this garbo for free
    You still have coming-
    Halls of Heros.
    Halls of Fortune.
    Halls of Healing.
    Summoner choice package.

There doesn't need to be a side quest. There is plenty of stuff this month.

Do you realize that halls of heroes is the combintion of halls of healing and fortune?

And i fear that uncollected package going to be much worst than the cavas one
    Its a separate quest.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    complain complain complain why can’t people just take it and shut up
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's free
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For V4. Geez.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Goodness said:

Anytime someone says anything about being less than 1000% ecstatic about anything in the game, the usuals skulk out to call them out about complaining.

Better than nothing =/= good

What’s wrong with wanting a good gift? Like you people would be happy with an anniversary jar of farts because, β€œhey, it’s a jar. That’s more jar than I had a minute ago! Everything is awesome!”

I hope your parents give you diddly squat for Christmas
    You should be happy with a bowling ball with Homer’s name on it, Marge. Ingrate.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    I’ll wait to see what the gift is before I give feedback. Free is free either way.

With today’s calendar it currently it looks like an overhyped event. But there is a lot that has been purposefully not shared with what is coming tomorrow.

For me either:
    A. Tomorrow’s β€œgift” and event hits the mark on rewards and we can be happy

B. It misses the mark and we have another event in 2019 that was way overhyped for what it was

After last month I’m hoping for option A and having another B in 2019 in December would be unfortunate.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I said it weeks ago. People start all these threads about what they want and what they should get and how last year was this so by definition this year will be more. Whip themselves into an absolute frenzy

When the truth of the matter is that you set yourself up for disappointment when you expect something specific to come to you for free
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ll take 5 energy refills for doing nothing anyday...and the only content not done is 6.2 100% πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With V4 coming and me working on 6.3 I'm all for as many refills as they want to give me for free. Speak for yourself and your tin foil hat
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152 β˜…
    Ah **** here we go again. I like the refills. Maybe wait for hall of heroes and the real 5 year gift
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i pulled midnight UwU i love her
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Come on guys seriously. READ my post before you flip out at me..... Scour the forum.. I never complain about anything...
    Energy is silly as a "special" gift..
    I would have prefered a tier 1 catalyst rather than energy.. Energy is a renewable resource.... You cant wait 5 minutes and have more gold....

Except everyone always complains about quests and how much energy they take. Also V4 is Wednesday as well.