**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

1333435363739»

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    So there's more benefit to cavalier status than just black market ISO in the sigil it seems. Maybe I'll consider it if I ever decide to make a cavalier run but I'll probably just stay Mcoc lazy. Lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

So there's more benefit to cavalier status than just black market ISO in the sigil it seems. Maybe I'll consider it if I ever decide to make a cavalier run but I'll probably just stay Mcoc lazy. Lol

Although I stated the energy refills for Test of the Cavalier, all tiers get energy refills. At all tiers you get one full energy refill a week for completing the event milestones, and you get an increased number of the small (5 energy) refills for higher tiers. So even a beginner gets the one full refill per week (of course, a beginner is likely to have a lower energy cap which lowers the numerical benefit of an energy refill).

The event reward table from the announcement is here:

• Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Waiting almost half of the monthly subscription for purchased items to reset is quite ridiculous. Why so long? We are paying for a product.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @DNA3000 honestly I didn't pay much attention to it as an F2P but I would say that's a pretty decent advantage. And an extra 5* per month and decent catalyst shards. If you could run the gold quest more I would think about it. The cavalier black market ISO trade in values are nice
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would like to see the market rotate and have maybe smaller items for sale on the week the featured crystal is off. Maybe a sale on sig stones with a limit of a few a week or something. That way every week there is something to purchase.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188

Waiting almost half of the monthly subscription for purchased items to reset is quite ridiculous. Why so long? We are paying for a product.

Totally agree.. it is ridiculous, as we are paying for a service. This is one of the main reasons I did not renew.
  • lic">

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Totally agree.. it is ridiculous, as we are paying for a service. This is one of the main reasons I did not renew.
    That's the least they can do is keep it around permanently. I don't know why Kabam has to limit the black iso market and gold quests even when you pay for it. They just can't help themselves lol.
  • DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    I bought this for the first 2 months. It sucks. The black ISO market is the only real reason to get this and it's only usable with a 12 day cooldown? Or something like that... it's too long. The only other "Real" perk is the 100k gold you get once a week. But it's not that much and only available 4 times during the period. I won't be buying it again but it's really not worth the $10 dollars you pay for it.

It's nice for new players but end game it's just kinda meh once the black market stuff is on cooldown.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dorknight said:

I bought this for the first 2 months. It sucks. The black ISO market is the only real reason to get this and it's only usable with a 12 day cooldown? Or something like that... it's too long. The only other "Real" perk is the 100k gold you get once a week. But it's not that much and only available 4 times during the period. I won't be buying it again but it's really not worth the $10 dollars you pay for it.

It's nice for new players but end game it's just kinda meh once the black market stuff is on cooldown.

That was more or less the take from the beginning lol. It isn't really meant for end game players but if you are going to buy 10 dollars worth of units anyway you may as well get it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The limits on the Market are what regulate the amount of Resources you get from it. Otherwise it becomes too much of an advantage.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    The

The limits on the Market are what regulate the amount of Resources you get from it. Otherwise it becomes too much of an advantage.

What is the advantage? This is one thing that I never understood in this game. How can you be taking advantage of a game because you improved your team. The only places where this may affect you is with AQ or AW. In AQ, that player may have his Prestige raised which will give you more points towards rank reward but it will also make the fights hard which in turn will make it more challenging for everyone in the alliance. There is a definite balance there for AQ. The other place is AW. Chance are that the rank up will be used for offence which does not affect anything as the number one rule for AW is NOT to take a KO no matter who you are using. Even if it is on defense, that doesn't matter as much either if you can play well. So that leaves rank rewards. There is not a big difference between each level of rank rewards now.

The number 1 reason that it is slow to progress through the game is so you keep playing to get to the next level. This is the control that Kabam has. Why would you buy an offer if you can get the resources elsewhere? They spoon feed us rewards for this purpose. It does not hurt the players when people advance too quickly, it hurts the ability for Kabam to make more money from that person. This is the main reason that the Black iso market has a 12 day cooldown. A way to make you have to buy it every month.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Hi folks, there are so many messages here, that I'm not sure if this has been covered (I swear I tried the "internal search" and nothing - so bear with me if repeated)

One of the perks listed on the Summoner Sigil description is this Special Solo Event based on your Campaign Progression Level! however, after what... 3 months paying for this? I still don't know what it is or maybe I completely overlooked it. Am I missing something obvious here?

It just doesn't make sense that Kabam would advertise this as a perk if not implemented.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    It's the 7 day solo event that you get points for playing, in the same location as the 7 and 22 hr events. Everyone can see it, but only Sigil can claim the rewards.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hi folks, there are so many messages here, that I'm not sure if this has been covered (I swear I tried the "internal search" and nothing - so bear with me if repeated)

One of the perks listed on the Summoner Sigil description is this Special Solo Event based on your Campaign Progression Level! however, after what... 3 months paying for this? I still don't know what it is or maybe I completely overlooked it. Am I missing something obvious here?

It just doesn't make sense that Kabam would advertise this as a perk if not implemented.

• CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I feel ripped off. I just purchased this again and so far there are a cpl things that aren’t the same as it was when it was first introduced. The golden circle, I’m not receiving gold with every node as I did before ... and I am barely collecting any premium shards. I was collecting the shards constantly, but now that I can trade them in, I’m barely getting 85 a day; and yes, I am doing the exact same routine that I was. I do see myself purchasing this again and wished I hadn’t this time.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    We need More Sig Stone On sigil Deal Please,1 sig per week is Too low i believe,
    At least Kabam need some work for Cavalier and Uncollected.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

The rewards are in the solo events. The type of rewards received is based on your progression level.

- Summoner - Enter the Battlerealm
    - Contender - Complete Act 2: “Conquered” to unlock Thanos’ Favor
    - Proven - Complete Act 3: "Thanos Enters" to unlock Maestro’s Favor
    - Conqueror - Complete Act 4: "Culmination" to unlock Collector’s Favor
    - Uncollected - Complete Act 5 Chapter 2
    - Cavalier - Complete Act 6 Chapter 1

Hope this helps
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    It does - just realised to what it refers to with @Lormif 's screenshot - I don't know why in my head I was mislead to think of a special quest or something. Oh well. Thanks folks.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Cynchotic said:

I feel ripped off. I just purchased this again and so far there are a cpl things that aren’t the same as it was when it was first introduced. The golden circle, I’m not receiving gold with every node as I did before ... and I am barely collecting any premium shards. I was collecting the shards constantly, but now that I can trade them in, I’m barely getting 85 a day; and yes, I am doing the exact same routine that I was. I do see myself purchasing this again and wished I hadn’t this time.

what are you talking about? The golden circil is a once per week special quet you do for some gold at the end. I never got gold for those nodes..but you get a large chuck for the end guy.. also what shards are you talking about?
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★

I purchased this just to see if it really helped but mainly for the featured 5 star Crystal's. For me it is definitely not worth 10 bucks. I would be better off opening the regular Crystal's. I have got nothing but junk from the featured. If they want people to buy this, they need to improve the featured Crystal's. I know at least for me after trying it, I wont renew my sigil. I'll stick with the basic crystal, I have a shot at better champs.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Tarzan041 said:

I purchased this just to see if it really helped but mainly for the featured 5 star Crystal's. For me it is definitely not worth 10 bucks. I would be better off opening the regular Crystal's. I have got nothing but junk from the featured. If they want people to buy this, they need to improve the featured Crystal's. I know at least for me after trying it, I wont renew my sigil. I'll stick with the basic crystal, I have a shot at better champs.

Yeah but the discounted price makes it more worth going for a feature. At least I don’t feel totally cheated at getting a trash champ at 11k as opposed to 15k

• Tarzan041 said:

Yeah but the discounted price makes it more worth going for a feature. At least I don’t feel totally cheated at getting a trash champ at 11k as opposed to 15k

• Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Trash champs are always trash champs, weather its 10k 11k or 15k. Featured crystals should be better. At this point in the game I'm just collecting as many champs as possible. The only champ I want that I dont have is stealth suit spidey in a 5 star, I probably wouldnt even use him.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    With the feature coming this tuesday and if i buy sigil would i be able to purchase the new feature crystal or would i have to wait till 23rd when it resets? Bc it already reset this past monday for everyone
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Be careful before you renew your sigil, wait for the Black Iso Market and other offers to refresh, otherwise you might end up buying sigil than waiting 2 weeks to get any benefit from it. I'd renew it immediately if it meant it would renew the offers, I'm sure alot of other people would buy it often if they made that little change, oh well I guess they wanna limit how much money they make