**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anniversary Calendar Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26 β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

I have to disagree 2k 5 shards came in handy today for me and my luck turned around pulling doc oc, the energy refills, t4 cc and half a t2 alpha ain't bad at all.

Yeah I agree I pulled an omega red and can’t be more pleased and the t2 alpha will take him to r5 so can’t complain :)
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 55 β˜…

Dromar_13 said:

I would rather have a side quest like last month's where I got over 2k 5* shards than this underwhelming "gift"
    Fyi, this is how I feel and that is all.
    Like someone said before, if they were not going to give anything worth of a 5 year anniversary, then dont hype it and i wouldn't have cared.

Eh you probably would have cared hyped or not.
    How do know how i feel or not? Amazing powers? πŸ™„
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same thing every year. People in total e rage mode when their expectations aren't met, and yet each year every one of the complainers winds up eating crow in the end, because kabam has traditionally withheld the best for last and without any warning whatsoever.

Last year, people were e-raging because they didn't get the rank downs we had gotten the previous year. That 5* AG sure put an end to all the negativity in a hurry.

Not that we should expect anything, mind you, but it is just such a bad demonstration of character to behave this way online.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Okay I believe what the others are saying (free=good) to be total and pure bs.

That being said, I think we should wait for the events, calenders and gifts yet to come.
    Hall of heroes: Shards, potions and revives
    Holiday calendar
    Holiday gift
    Summoner appreciation week (boost)
    And most importantly,
    The main 5 year anniversary gift we will be getting today!!

The calender isn't anything too special but it's a very nice bonus put on top of all that.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I honestly like the calendar. And free 2k 5* shards on day 1. I’ll gladly take it
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last year we only got a 3* and 1/4 t2a, so I would say it’s a decent enough jump from last year for simply logging in.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225 β˜…
    I cannot believe there are so many greedy complainers! omg it's free and it's really OK. Also this is not all we will get. Are the other "online games" better in xmas/anniversary gifting?? They are usually offers some gift pack for 5.99$ but not so much free stuff. Also these monthly calendars are better now, i think they are way too good and many of you do not deserves them! Play, be active and fight for your rewards you lazy greedy b... ehm.. players!!! I am not a christian (100% atheist) and not celebrating some imaginary friends birthday. but.. Happy birthday MCOC , great job Kabam! Keep going and progress with no bugs and it will be all fine. Ignore these greedy players which wants 100 6* crystals by doing nothing! Respect and GL to the others - normals
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ktashak said:

I cannot believe there are so many greedy complainers! omg it's free and it's really OK. Also this is not all we will get. Are the other "online games" better in xmas/anniversary gifting?? They are usually offers some gift pack for 5.99$ but not so much free stuff. Also these monthly calendars are better now, i think they are way too good and many of you do not deserves them! Play, be active and fight for your rewards you lazy greedy b... ehm.. players!!! I am not a christian (100% atheist) and not celebrating some imaginary friends birthday. but.. Happy birthday MCOC , great job Kabam! Keep going and progress with no bugs and it will be all fine. Ignore these greedy players which wants 100 6* crystals by doing nothing! Respect and GL to the others - normals

I think we need a new reaction
    "Facepalm"
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306 β˜…
    well am quite happy with it. its for free. so no complaints no regrets.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Really feel rewarded for playing this game every day for 5 years. Kabam knows how to keep their players happy.

Yep. Everyone hates this game and complains yet they still continue to play. I guess it can’t be that bad eh?
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 β˜…β˜…
    RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

Get yourself checked..i can give you a grand party at my anniversary and we are talking about a multi billion dollar company!
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246 β˜…
    For those saying it's free, let's not forget it's their 5yr anniversary. Get that, 5 years!
    This game has been going strong for t yrs so the gifts should have been worth 5 years.
    Hack u can get those rewards from a war season.

But I'm just complaining cause I was nearly at Uncollected but ran out of units. Haha so don't judge.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't know why ppl are complaining.. you are getting these items for doing absolutely nothing but logging into the game..

If Kabam doesn't feel that 5 years of the game is substantial enough to show it through rewards.. who am i to argue.. i guess i don't need to feel the game is substantial enough to spend money on..
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Opened Juggernaut. 2nd time. I am soo tired. My 5 star pulls are in order.
    Gambit - twice
    Juggernaut - twice
    Cable
    Daredavil netflix - twice
    Hulkbuster

Dear lord. All i have my 4 star squad. They are my gem. I have to do most of the stuff with them. Exploring act 5 for example.
    5 star pulls are already tough for f2p like us.
    Although i have some good 5 star. But i got those a long time ago.
  • Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25 β˜…
    Yea this year's gift a sad statement to the people who have stuck with kabam through years a really big kiss our rearends to the kabam community from kabam .
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Think of it like this, in one week (7 days) can you get all of these: 2k five star shards, 5 full energy refills, 2 L5 health potions, a T4CC and half a T2A. I know I can't.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 β˜…β˜…
    I am happy we have an extra calendar for the free stuff. No complaints here.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Nothing short of,

Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

will make all these complainers happy.

Even then they might complain about the 5* AG not being generic.

If you add those shards up you don’t even get a fully formed basic 5* crystal.....come on man.....smh.

/sarcasm off cuz
  • DΔ™Ε‚tΓ₯DΔ™Ε‚tΓ₯ Posts: 295 β˜…

xNig said:

Nothing short of,

Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

will make all these complainers happy.

Even then they might complain about the 5* AG not being generic.

If you add those shards up you don’t even get a fully formed basic 5* crystal.....come on man.....smh.

/sarcasm off cuz
    No it’s still poor
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217 β˜…
    guys ever heard of appetiser-main course-dessert?