**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Vision AOU to 4/40

Is 4* Vision Age of Ultron worth taking to 4/40 or maybe even 5/50 if not Duped or awakened?

Comments

• Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    edited August 2017
    No, not really vision age of ultron isn't that.
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I thought he would be pretty good with Power burn and both bleed/poison immune.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used my 4/40 to clear some of act 5.1 in the unblockable s2 section, he was good until I came across the og vision.
    I wish there was a way to get OG vision with out paying for him but I might have to if there is another offer for him.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited August 2017
    He's totally worth it! Will help you A LOT in act 5.1 - 5.2 and RTTL. Even 5/50 if you already have ranked some of the most powerful champs ;-)
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Power control is one of the best utilities (if not the best atm) in the game especially since kabam made A.I. that refuses to use any specials until sp3 (and then almost INSTANTLY uses it).

For higher tier content (unblockable sp or all or nothing nodes) definately would not hesitate to take up to 4/40 especially with his double immunity and the eventual fact you should dupe him.

Ya, no question take him up!
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    So far, Vision AOU is my only Tech at 4/40. And I don't regret taking him up.
    Thanks everyone. sounds like 4/40 it is!!!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    He is a great champ for 5/50. Very useful on an AW attack with his power drain and immunities.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I wish there was a way to get OG vision with out paying for him but I might have to if there is another offer for him.
    Just start saving your units for next time he comes around.

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    I used a generic awaken on him and took him to 5/50 and have never looked back, his damage output on the specials is kinda low but its always the same (based on burned power) and L2 makes any other power controller look sad, he's perfect counter for OG Vision and he also has good BP%. My only 5/50 tech atm and gotta say i love him. If i only had enough units to buy the OG version
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Besides synthesis, what does OG have that makes him better than AoU vision?
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    AOU vision stands the test of time....with the exception of the current bug thats still being addressed.

he is one of my favorite champs to bring to war
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have AoU at 4/40 duped and I think he is awesome.

Constant power control and timely heal blocks for an entire fight is no small thing.

Thanks again everyone for the advice.
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    I too got lucky with a 4* PHC pull for this champ. I plan to rank him up. 4/40 or 5/5 if I get the resources

My only question is, should I use an awaken gem on Him? I only have 1 gem. Keep it use it ? Opinions?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

I'd have to ask the same question. Is this just an AW thing, where OG Vision benefits more from Power Gain nodes?

I have AOU Vision duped; and keep coming back to him every time I have an End-of-event-quest boss. Mainly because Kabam always gives them +100-300% power gain, and the AI often refuses to bait. With Vision, that's simply not a problem - don't get hit by an L3, ever. Don't Bleed, don't get poisoned... He's not exciting, but he can be the backbone of a team.
    edited September 2017
    phillgreen wrote: »

I'd have to ask the same question. Is this just an AW thing, where OG Vision benefits more from Power Gain nodes?

I have AOU Vision duped; and keep coming back to him every time I have an End-of-event-quest boss. Mainly because Kabam always gives them +100-300% power gain, and the AI often refuses to bait. With Vision, that's simply not a problem - don't get hit by an L3, ever. Don't Bleed, don't get poisoned... He's not exciting, but he can be the backbone of a team.

aou vision - power steals
    og vision - power burns, but has synthesis every 21 sec
    both are fully immune.

i use both in war routinely. i like og vision vs. unblockable special nodes as you can burn the power right off the bat. play smart and youll never have to deal with an unblockable l1 or l2. to set up, start the fight with parry. if you dont land parry, hold block and evade heavy. if anyone is curious, imo hes better than DD.

og vision i use for just about any fight other than above.

outside of synergies and needs for node specific fights, theyre the same.

vision
    ifrlsb1h1n58.png

AOU vision
    3pvja85ehnk7.png

• SuraSura Posts: 89
    Is AOU worth an awaken Gem? I am not quite what his signature ability offers more then he already has.
    Sura wrote: »
    Is AOU worth an awaken Gem? I am not quite what his signature ability offers more then he already has.

awakening him is what gives hin power "steal" vs. power "burn". makes him a little mire effective, idk if your waiting for a better champ. if you are, hold it.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    my 4* 3/30 was the key to beating The Collector so yeah. He's worth it.