**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your opinion on 1* champs only requirement for the Variant 4 quest 6?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★

Your opinion on 1* champs only requirement for the Variant 4 quest 6? 42 votes

Not acceptable, I don’t have that many 1* or sold all 1*
9%
SamdroxtaarCrazyAlboAomine_Daiki10GOTG 4 votes
I am cool, I have enough 1* to take on V4 Q6
54%
Mr_PlatypusxNigKossukoseDuo_Kuliodano357ezgoingsolopoloMrTicTac19992008WorknprogressSandeepSMad_Titan_21FaisaljaveddrakeWARLORDReferenceLovejoy72DarthPhalMaldroit2AdamanteCtfz35ChubsWhite 23 votes
Only acceptable if they make 1* accessible more in-game SOON and not by spending units 
23%
GarryDKHaji_SaabSharkPowerr99MarvsbdJtarunWebheadUnltdDonDudu2809CaptainPollAnish_108MaxLee 10 votes
I am ok, I have all the time in the world to get 1* champs in future (P.S: I work for Kabam)
11%
RustyWarphillgreenThesurvivlistshashankchromeLufaso 5 votes

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Can’t really vote until we’ve seen the. Might be fine if you’ve got a few one stars. There should probably be some way to get some one stars without units but honestly, just don’t sell them. And I’ve made that mistake, only got 7 of the 12
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    How about it's fine whether or not I happen to have 1*s.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    What ever happened. Varaint 2 and 3 has been really good designed so I’m hold of my vote before ikow how it is
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Only acceptable if they make 1* accessible more in-game SOON and not by spending units 
    No one has seen the content yet so why complain this. Wait see what it’s like first. Variant isn’t going anywhere and no one said you have to smash it out in the first 24 hours.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Varsity is meant to be a sort of niche content with different roster requirements. If people are complaining this much before it’s even released just skip it and wait for the next one... you don’t have to do it