**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    @Anish_108 MCOC's anniversary isnt until the 10th of December 2019 so thats likely when you might get them. If i was to take a logical guess.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Anish_108 said:

When are we going to get 5 year anniversary gifts it's 10th December and 11:23 of the morning here. Wtf kabam!

Probably on the actual anniversary, which is the 11th. That's when they gave out the anniversary gift last year
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★

Jack0312 said:

@ragnarok_947 how far are you from the cavalier title ?
    This is the moment to get it !!

Extremely far tbh. I am halfway through Act 5 chapter 4 and I only have one r4 5*. A 6 star champion would be pretty handy for chapter 4 completion.
    I competed Act 5 with just R5 4*s with Thor (og), SW, Black Widow, Vision and Guillotine.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

Jack0312 said:

Extremely far tbh. I am halfway through Act 5 chapter 4 and I only have one r4 5*. A 6 star champion would be pretty handy for chapter 4 completion.
    I competed Act 5 with just R5 4*s with Thor (og), SW, Black Widow, Vision and Guillotine.
    Prior to 12.0?

• Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

@Anish_108 MCOC's anniversary isnt until the 10th of December 2019 so thats likely when you might get them. If i was to take a logical guess.

So by logic the anniversary will start after 10th December? If I am not wrong. Btw big fan of you and your channel mad love bro✌🏻
  • @Kabam Miike will this anivesary has again the 50% mastery core deal it wasnt since last year?
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123

raffster said:

Jack0312 said:

Prior to 12.0?

There was no act 5 before 12.0
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    55 millions in one Black Friday deal - this says a lot about the people that play Marvel Contest of Champions.
    Energy refills and health potions in a 5 years anniversary calendar - this says a lot about Kabam.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

55 millions in one Black Friday deal - this says a lot about the people that play Marvel Contest of Champions.
    Energy refills and health potions in a 5 years anniversary calendar - this says a lot about Kabam.

So much poor reading comprehension in one post. For one that 50 plus million mentioned in the article was what was spent on mobile gaming in general not MCOC. MCOC brought in 2.7 million of it. Two, this is just an anniversary calendar and not the anniversary gift they mentioned. I'm more than fine with it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Where did people even get the idea the Calender would be progression based?

It's almost as if you didn't read the in-game announcement or something
    "Specifically suited to your Story Progression" 🙄
    edited December 2019

NoOnexRO said:

So much poor reading comprehension in one post. For one that 50 plus million mentioned in the article was what was spent on mobile gaming in general not MCOC. MCOC brought in 2.7 million of it. Two, this is just an anniversary calendar and not the anniversary gift they mentioned. I'm more than fine with it.
    Thank you for pointing out my mistake.
    Now for 2.7 millions the energy refills seem fair and fit perfect with the occasion.

"JUST" an anniversary calendar that happens only 1 time in 5 year. So, no, here I'm not mistaking.
    I was referring "JUST" to the calendar not to everything what we will receive during this month.
    To me the personal impression is that every special event of the year was a disappointment.
    No, I don't want better rewards for free. I was always happy with what I received.
    I only wanted to point out the involvement and passion of the players compared to Kabam's attitude.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    Calm down guys, the calendar is not the birthday gift, it will come yet and it will be wonderful ...
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    All the flavours and mcoc community choose salt 🤷‍♂️

NoOnexRO said:

NoOnexRO said:

Thank you for pointing out my mistake.
    Now for 2.7 millions the energy refills seem fair and fit perfect with the occasion.

"JUST" an anniversary calendar that happens only 1 time in 5 year. So, no, here I'm not mistaking.
    I was referring "JUST" to the calendar not to everything what we will receive during this month.
    To me the personal impression is that every special event of the year was a disappointment.
    No, I don't want better rewards for free. I was always happy with what I received.
    I only wanted to point out the involvement and passion of the players compared to Kabam's attitude.
    I get being disappointed but in reality people only get disappointed bc they let their expectations get to unrealistic levels. Was I jumping up and down when I saw the calendar? Of course not. Still, it's a few shards, some energy, and a little t2a I wouldn't have had without it so eh, whatever.

No one has said people cant or shouldn't be disappointed with things but the over the top reactions and outrage are just absurd honestly.
    Indeed but sometimes pointing out the obvious helps in the long run. :)
    So, one more thing I want to point out and it may be way too obvious:

Happy anniversary Kabam!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Anish_108 said:

@Kabam Miike is there something exiting enough for those who have not become the uncollected but are just 1 or 2 quests behind. Also I would love if we can get some 5* crystals and generic awakening or something 😆 Anyways cheers!

finally someone who gets the pain of being a conqueror on act 5.2.4-5.2.5
    Just gotta pus through.

Can't be afraid to blow revives and units on revives.

Anish_108 said:

@Kabam Miike is there something exiting enough for those who have not become the uncollected but are just 1 or 2 quests behind. Also I would love if we can get some 5* crystals and generic awakening or something 😆 Anyways cheers!

finally someone who gets the pain of being a conqueror on act 5.2.4-5.2.5
    Just gotta pus through.

Can't be afraid to blow revives and units on revives.
    That's the taste of being uncollected

Couple thousand units and hope😩
    @Frivolousz21
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I gotta say I’m really really dissapointed at the cinematic ad for mrol. What about mcocs history?

I gotta say I’m really really dissapointed at the cinematic ad for mrol. What about mcocs history?

It go hijacked by mrol
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    People are dissapointed of course because game mechanics are not fair for all. I have a friend whose account age is 2 years old, got his first rank 5 deserved 5 star champion after 2 years. Kabam gives some people a lot, others get only a bite from the pie. After spending too much time and afford, when kabam doesnt give what you deserve people get angry indeed. I can understand that is their policy to earn money but they must understand why people are angry or dissapointed. Thats why no one thinks good about kabam, they love the game but not kabam. Because kabam is capitalism :)
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Ocs06 said:

People are dissapointed of course because game mechanics are not fair for all. I have a friend whose account age is 2 years old, got his first rank 5 deserved 5 star champion after 2 years. Kabam gives some people a lot, others get only a bite from the pie. After spending too much time and afford, when kabam doesnt give what you deserve people get angry indeed. I can understand that is their policy to earn money but they must understand why people are angry or dissapointed. Thats why no one thinks good about kabam, they love the game but not kabam. Because kabam is capitalism :)

Sorry, but your friend should not be an active player. I play this game for almost two years, my first 5 * came with 6 months of play, today I have about 50 5 * champions, 5 6 * champions. The point is that the game better rewards who plays the most time during the day, who dedicates more. Of course, those who spend money evolve faster, but this is standard in any game you find out there. By the way, I don't spend money on the game.

I was hyped by the trailer, but also worried about the future of the game, of it being swallowed by Realm of Champions
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    Anish_108 said:

When are we going to get 5 year anniversary gifts it's 10th December and 11:23 of the morning here. Wtf kabam!

Well it's 10th Dec and 11pm over here
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79

Ocs06 said:

Sorry, but your friend should not be an active player. I play this game for almost two years, my first 5 * came with 6 months of play, today I have about 50 5 * champions, 5 6 * champions. The point is that the game better rewards who plays the most time during the day, who dedicates more. Of course, those who spend money evolve faster, but this is standard in any game you find out there. By the way, I don't spend money on the game.
    He has 40 5 star champ, 4 6 star champ. even he had stoped playing the game for a while. Most of his heroes are garbage mate.
    Ocs06 said:

Ocs06 said:

He has 40 5 star champ, 4 6 star champ. even he had stoped playing the game for a while. Most of his heroes are garbage mate.
    oh yes I get it. I got it wrong!