**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1* Roster

2»

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    ESF said:

Well, I have no 1*’s. Sold those things off years ago. I went on a selling spree when I was going to quit about 2 years ago and have been kicking myself ever since. The sell option on champs is pretty dumb tbh

"I went on a selling spree" is the reason the option is dumb?

Did somebody make you log onto the game and hit Sell?

People can blame Kabam all they want, but they shouldn't listen to a single person who cannot take responsibility for choices they made over and over and over
    Piss off! I already said that I kick myself for doing so. Where did I blame Kabam for my choices? I wasn’t even complaining about the requirements in V4. There will be ways to acquire 1* champs again that I will take advantage of. 1* star champs had no use in the game back then after 2 days of playing the game. Now they are required for end game content so yeah having the option to sell champs is a stupid feature imo.

Where do you get that I did this over and over and over again?

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

ESF said:

Well, I have no 1*’s. Sold those things off years ago. I went on a selling spree when I was going to quit about 2 years ago and have been kicking myself ever since. The sell option on champs is pretty dumb tbh

People can blame Kabam all they want, but they shouldn't listen to a single person who cannot take responsibility for choices they made over and over and over
    Where do you get that I did this over and over and over again?

I believe it was the part where you said you went on a selling spree. You know, because you can't sell more than one champ at a time 🙄
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    edited December 2019
    I have 9 out of the 12. Missing Vision AOU, Wolverine and Juggs. Vision and Wolverine will be a loss but Juggs is terrible.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I want a way to get the other 6 1* I’m missing, which are
    Spider-Man, Iron-Man, Wolverine, Juggernaut, Vision AoU and Hawkeye...
    I’m pretty sure I got them at one point but sold them.
    Now I want them back ;-;
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Only Juggernaut missing for me lol
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Potions are work great for 1*s 😁
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

Lvernon15 said:

I’m a bit worried about that 1* quest, not sure how they can make it a fair challenge for such weak and unvaried champs who can’t even use their l3 or be awakened, but if it’s the same designer as v3 I’m expecting this to be pretty darn fun

The Challenges in that Quest are based on the Abilities that the 1-Star Roster has access to. Simple abilities like Armor Break, and Bleed, etc.

Don't get me wrong! It will not be easy! But it's designed with those Champions in mind.

Also, I only have 6, so most of you seem to be in a better place than I am.
    tell us your name in game lol
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

ESF said:

1* used to pop out of every other daily crystal ... people could not have imagined that the daily crystal would suddenly change one day .,, and we will have a situation where there are no way at all to obtain 1* champs ...

Secondly, if you start a new account today, you will see how quickly you can reach a stage where you lose the daily crystal which provides these 1* ..

1* requirement is a mistake IMO... it won't affect me as I have 10 ... only sold IM when I got my first 2* champ ...
    Everything changes or is subject to change in video games.

For example: Kabam typically doesn't make 1-stars available in crystals that cost units.

They did so earlier this year. That is how most people who have more than the base seven got more than that.

More importantly: They're going to do it again. People get to decide if they want to use units to get some.

The 1* requirement isn't a mistake. This game has always had rarity restrictions. People just don't acknowledge them. You can't use 4* in the 3* arena. You can't use 2* in the 4* arena.

The variants themselves had class restrictions for the acts, for the first one.

If people sell characters, I honestly don't care. It doesn't matter to me. It's their account.

But it's Kabam's game. They literally gave people 1-stars for free.

What you do with them after that is on the player, and if Kabam creates content for characters they literally give you, whose fault is it if you don't have any?

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    When this game started, you used 1-stars to complete lanes as you filled out your roster. There were no four-stars in the beginning.

You also used them in arenas, when they first started, because you didn't have nearly as many characters as you do today.

Again: Times change. I understand that some people entered the game later and didn't have to use 1-stars to clear content. That's fine.

But that is another example of how Kabam has the ability to adjust how the game is played. The only constant are the characters that are obtained. If a person decides to sell them or quit the game or whatever, and then they don't have something, maybe those people need to practice impulse control and not blame other people for not having it
  • I'm only missing Vision AoU so I guess I have all the options as I can substitute him with OG Vision ^_^
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    DRTO said:

I sold my 1* spidey years ago and its the only champion ive ever sold in this game. I want him back lol mistakes were made.

i sold my 2 orginal 1*. Spidey and wolverine. They're the only ones i'm missing
  • I thnk i sold all my one stars....

I sold all my 1*s as well. Mainly because they have (until now) had no purpose in the game. I am nearly cavalier and now I can never get those champions back with the updated crystals.